32💚

The location was an abandoned clinic on the outskirts of Seoul. The whole place reeks of foxgloves.

Foxglove is very deadly to werewolves. It does not only weakened werewolves when inject to their system, it can also keep them from shifting.

Doesn't work on him though.

"I'm gonna have to do this alone guys, check out the areas and take out vampires, no questions asked"

"Jungkook"

"Yoongi the whole place has been bathed with foxgloves. I'm not letting any of you get inside the building if I don't know what's going on inside. Stay here on the look out"

They all nod. Jungkook pulled out his two daggers and heads inside.The light inside was on, perfect.

He gently pushed the door open.
Two vampires were deep in a discussion. Jungkook wonder what they are talking about to make them this oblivious to his presence.
Jungkook moves faster behind them, he didn't waste anytime driving the dagger in to their hearts.

Sudden scream from outside made others that were inside run towards the entrance, Jungkook was already waiting for them.

He waits for them to run to him, he swiftly drive his dagger in to one, turning his hand to dig into another, he kicked the one that was getting closer so hard the male landed on the floor, he runs towards him and dug his dagger into his chest

Jungkook stabbed the last vampire on sight on the leg, he kicked his chin the vampire landed on his back with a thud. He moves towards the male and kick his head so hard he heard it crack.

"T-the foxgloves"

"Saw you all rub it everywhere on the door, probably use a witch to spell this place with it. Good job trying to keep werewolves out or should I say to keep them in"

"S-s-sir J-jungkook"

"One and only"

He dug his dagger into the male's heart and with a swift calculated motion aim at the vampire that was charging towards him, the vampire falls on the floor in a very akward position

Jungkook moves past the dead vampires and walk towards where the faint mix scent was oozing from.

He pushed down a wide door to a sickening sight.

Pregnant werewolves were all tied down on the floor. The anger return tenfolds. When he saw the omegas whimpering he knew he was scaring them.

"Hey" he moved towards them. "I'm not going to hurt any of you, I'm Jeon Jungkook"

He got the reaction he was expecting, they suddenly got strength, those that were pretending to sleep opened their wide eyes, relief showing on their entire body

"Sir Jungkook" One of the omega called smiling

Jungkook gives them a smile, his heart hurts seeing his people like this. "I'm going to get all of you out. Do you know if they are holding others elsewhere"

"The kids" one breathes out. "My daughter she's just two"

"We'll get them ok?"

They all nod

Jungkook quickly broke of the chain and prays they'll be able to walk atleast.

"Can you all walk?"

"Yes they haven't injected us for the night yet"

Jungkook understands

He helps some of them to stand up and lead them towards the door, he looked down the hallway, nothing but dead bodies on the floor.