35💚

It's been a week since Japan, Jungkook has been busy all through. It wasn't easy trying to take care of all the werewolves they rescued or locate their families.

He had watched with teary eyes as families unite together. For those who couldn't find their family and had no where to go, Jungkook had help set up a place for them and got them a job too.

It won't be easy but he's sure they'll pull through.

Sophia had helped in pulling his name out from the massacre that happened in Japan, which Jungkook was greatful for, not that he was scared of those vampires, actually they were the scared ones.

And Jungkook knows the few that has decided to continue living here won't cause any trouble especially after what happened to others here and well in Japan too.

"Are you sure this is the place?"

"Hundred percent sure" said Hoseok.

After his grandmother had told him about Taehyung's bloodline, Jungkook had then decided to find a close family member of the omega.

It was difficult at first, but after that bastard told him Taehyung mother's name it was easy to locate his mate that was still very much alive.

Jungkook found out the location just three days ago but decided to check it out first before telling Taehyung.

Here they are, where Taehyung's father is suppose to be living. It was a run down building in an unknown part in Goyang that Jungkook didn't even know existed. He's a terrible leader.

He really needs to have a long chat with the president and werewolves region leaders

"Hello excuse me, please we're looking for Kim Sungho"

"Is he in any trouble?" The woman asked, eyeing them up

"No he isn't"

"Alright then follow me, I'm glad he's finally had a visitor, since he moved in here years ago litreally no one has come here looking for him"

They humed and followed the woman through half broken stairs. She comes to a stop at a door.

"This is him, he's in. He lost his job like a week ago, no one wants to employ him, must have been tough on h-"

"Thank you" Jungkook cut her short, all that wasn't necessary

She shrugged mumbling a 'whatever' before rushing back down.

Hoseok knocks on the door, at the second knock the door opened revealing an elderly male that looks a lot like his mate.

"Are you Kim sungho?"

"Who's asking?"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook and this is my friend Jung Hoseok."

"What?" The male's eyes blew wide. "What?" he asked again. "Jungk- Jungkook? As in Jeon Jungkook?"

Jungkook nods

"My god! is this a joke?"

"No, it's really me, may we come in please"

_______

And that's how they've been on this position for more than two hours. As Kim Sungho narrate his whole story.

How he lost his mate and lost half his soul. How he became so weak that nobody wanted to employ him. How he's been struggling to survive.

When Jungkook told him about his son, the male had sat on the floor and cried. "Now I know why I've been alive for so long it was to meet my son, my child"