34💚

Thanks for the cover Sushmitu2 love you

_______

Jungkook had issued a warrant search on the houses of registered vampires, especially the prominent ones after finding out about Choi's dirty secret.

He has leaders in every city in the country, He wants to see how they can put a stop to it

Well after much search they had found nothing, but he's still having most of them watched.

His mate was right some just wants peace

As for Siwoo, after his death he had shut down his company destroy and lock up his warehouses. In the span of two days hundreds of unregistered and registered vampires has fled the country. Jungkook knows he was in the right path.

He had given the media exactly what he wanted them to run with. Choi was involved in werewolves trafficking.

He had watch in the news as angry werewolves burned down his house.

Some are angry and screaming for all of them to leave, Jungkook knows the hatred for them has doubled. Maybe it's a good thing, they can start being more cautious of vampires, learn how to protect themselves. He can't save everybody.

Jungkook had told all the leaders in different city to immediately inform him and make a public announcement if any werewolf goes missing. Including human leaders.

Days run faster

It was already friday the day they attacking Japan.

Few fighters were already loaded in the ship, they were taking another big ship that will bring their people that are there back home.

Jungkook had asked his grandmother to spell the building again which wasn't necessary but he was leaving his mate behind extra protection spell won't hurt.

Taehyung was so scared when he was leaving but after almost thirty minutes he had managed to calm him down. He had kissed him with a promise to return to him soon

Their relationship was progressing in a way that gave him so much joy. He can't wait for all this to be over, so he can focus on his destined in peace.

"Your friends are already there?" Jungkook asked his grandmother
As he entered the ship with her. She doesn't need to ride with them but they all need to arrive at a specific time. They'll reached the clan headquarter base by 2am. The experiment building is not far from it.

"They are hiding some where right now, don't worry son they can take of themselves"

Jungkook nods

"I'm so proud of you son, you're a blessing"

"Halmi" He whines

"Shhh..Let me praise you in peace"

They both laugh

"After today I'll live in peace"

Jungkook nods agreeing with her

___

Thirty minutes Before they got to the shore his grandmother tapped him on the shoulder.

"Let me meet the others, I'll keep them asleep before you all reach the shore.

Jungkook nods

"Be careful halmi"

His grandmother laughs like he just said something ridiculous.

"I'll see you soon"

"I'll see you soon"

Then she's gone.