15💚

Jungkook is tired, more than 12 freaking hours he's been on the plane. What he needs right now is a cold bath and a long rest before going to the office

It's just six in the morning, there's enough time to rest before going to the office.

By the time his tired body touched his mattress his head was wandering to the forbidden zone

Taehyung, he wonders what the hybrid is doing right now, he probably noticed he's been avoiding him since they fucked

Jungkook deliberately stayed away from Yoongi's bar cause well staying close to the hybrid wasn't at all helping his situation.

Jungkook was suppose to fuck him out of his system not fuck him and get addicted.

Which is what happened, he wants to fuck the hybrid for eternity which is crazy.

He shouldn't be thinking of fucking just anybody for eternity that's like saying only you till i die which is ridiculous considering said person isn't his mated partner.

Jungkook has made up his mind to see his grand mother at the end of the month.

He sighs closing his eyes begging his head to stop thinking too much.

*

It's eight in the morning and Jin has only been able to sleep for 5 hours, he had to make sure Jimin was ok.

The younger had cried and demanded for another test which came out still positive. Taehyung was indeed pregnant.

It had taken Jimin hours to come to accept reality, he had blame himself for not trying enough.

Jin knows it must hurt for your best friend to have keep something so big from you.

Now one thing is out of the way but with more pulled up questions.

No one can point to the direction of who got the hybrid pregnant, no one knows who the father is.

Taehyung came to Seoul like months ago and now he's pregnant for someone they don't know.

Seokjin is definitely going to deal with the bastard who did this to Taehyung. The fool that doesn't know what protection is, that idiot made a big mistake messing with Taehyung, Seokjin will make sure that bastard feels the wrath and the pain he's been feeling since yesterday.

Another problem is why is Taehyung this sick, pregnancy isn't suppose to be like this, that's why none of them suspected it.

Throwing up blood, drying up and looking at that verge of dying any second is definitely not the symptoms of pregnancy. There has to be more

Seokjin has thought of a lot of things why the hybrid is this sick but nothing seems to make sense.

Maybe defects don't normally get pregnant? Just what could be eating Taehyung from the inside so badly.

After everything Taehyung has been through he definitely didn't deserve this, this is too much.

"Did you even sleep at all?"

Seokjin smiles meeting eyes with his mate

"Enough to function"

"Stop worrying too much"

"I can't, even if i don't want to" his mate sighs bringing him into a hug, kissing his hair before pulling away.

"He's going to be ok dear, Jungkook is back, he's gonna help put out some calls, someone somewhere will know what's wrong with the boy and how to help, and we'll get that help"