➪Tokyo

Another day at the Karasuno Volleyball club, a chorus of 'Chance Ball' and 'Nice Recieve' was heard in the gym.

(𝗜𝗱𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆-)

The boys were having a practice match, you were on the red team. "Sugawara-senpai!" You called out to the 3rd year setter, indicating that you would earn the point for the team.

"L/N!" Sugawara tossed to you, the toss was lower than the toss that he would usually give Asahi, you furrow ypur eyebrows in annoyance, but you managed to score the point anyways.

*𝗕𝗔𝗠*

The ball was suddenly on the other side of the court. You turned your head to Sugawara. "Sugawara-senpai...Please give me a higher toss next time.."You said in a montone voice, which made the 3rd year setter flinch.

The game went on, unfortunately, your team lost. But thanks to the stamina monsters, we played more games.

"Kageyama! You can go on right? Give me some tosses." Hinata invited the 1st year setter, as he agreed without hesitation.

"Nishinoya-kun!" You called out to the libero, which he immediately responded to.

"Anything I can help you with goddess-chan?"

He asked like you were some god. "Do you mind helping me practice my serves..". You requested awkwardly.

"Anything for goddess-chan! Asahi-san's serves are getting boring!".

An imaginary arrow peirced through the ace's heart.

The door to the gym suddenly slid open, followed by a thud.

"Takeda-sensei...Are you okay?" You asked in concern.

"We're going right?" Takeda asked out of nowhere.

"Where?" You asked.

"Tokyo!"

"..."

Upon hearing Tokyo, you dialed a certain phone number.

"Tokyo? As in..Nekoma?!"

"𝗠𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗠𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶~!" You greeted the person on the phone, all the attention was suddenly on you.

"𝗞𝘆𝗮𝗮~! 𝗬/𝗡-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻! 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲!" The person answered back.

"L/N-san...? Who are you calling?" Ennoshita asked you politely.

Realising that everybody was looking at you, you decided to take the call outside the gym, but the crows being the hectic crows they are, they decided to eavsdrop on your call.

"𝗬/𝗡-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻! 𝗜𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴?" The person on the phone asked in worry.

"𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗶-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻- 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳."

"𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀𝘀𝘀𝘀, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹?"

"𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?"

"𝗬𝘂𝗽! 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺!"