➪Genuine

"You're heading out for a mission? I heard the trio from Natagumo Mountain is going there aswell." You were currently chatting with Rengoku as you were informed that he had to go for a mission.

"Hm! More than 40 people had dissapeared, as a Hashira-- I can't sit here and do nothing!" Rengoku said with his signature smile.

"I see..Make sure to return back in one piece Kyojurou!" You said as you waved to Rengoku with a bright smile.

Once he was out of sight, you got ready to go to school even though you didn't have to patrol tonight.

"Hurm...A few more days till Tokyo week-- I can finally have some fun!" [𝙎𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩]

You were too lazy to attend class, until a light bulb appeared on top of your head. "It wouldn't hurt to be a delinquet for once."

𝑹𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕...?
❥︎

Turns out, you enjoyed the free time you had. Obanai recently sent you a female snake for who knows what reason, she was an albino with emerald eyes, you decided to name her Yuri.

*𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚!*

Your eyes lit up by the sound of the bell as you rushed to the gym.

"Yoo-hoo~" You cooed (?) as you slide the gym door open. "Takeda-sensei! We'll go back to Tokyo tomorrow right?" You asked eagerly as Takeda nodded his head. Upon confirming his response, you jogged your way to Ukai.

"Coach~ Make sure to put me in every game possible~!" You said with a threatening tone which made Ukai flinch as he nodded.

𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑔!
𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑔!
𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑔!
𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑔!
𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑔!

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE! WHAT ARE THEY SPAMMING THIS TIME?!" You reached out for your phone and checked the Worthy Demon Slayer group.

You checked to see that you weren't getting notifications from the group, but from the Sound Hashira.

𝗨𝘇𝘂𝗶: 𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼, 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 '𝗶𝘁' 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗸𝘂 👀
𝗬/𝗡
𝗬/𝗡
𝗬/𝗡
𝗬/𝗡
𝗬/𝗡

𝗬𝗼𝘂: 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 '𝗶𝘁'.

𝗨𝘇𝘂𝗶: 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁. 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻...𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳 👀

𝗬𝗼𝘂: 𝗡𝗢! 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦-

𝗨𝘇𝘂𝗶: 𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗸𝘂 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿.

𝗬𝗼𝘂: 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧?! 𝗡𝗩𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧- 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗠𝗘