➪Roblox

ᗩ/ᑎ: Tᕼᗴ ᑭIᑕ 😳 ᑌ/ᑎ: ᑌՏᗴᖇᑎᗩᗰᗴ

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
"So I have to put a user and a password-?" You asked, looking confused because of this 'Roblox'.

"Yup!" Tengen said while giving a thumbs up, all the Hashiras and Kanao were free at the moment so Tengen recommended playing a game called 'Roblox'.

You entered your username as U/N and put your password. "So your usernames? I'm pretty sure I need to give you guys 'Friend Requests.'

"MitsuriMochi!"

"Kaburamaru-sama." Obanai said while Kaburamaru hissed with satisfaction.

"Yuichiro_T." Muichiro said. "Yuichiro? Why?" You asked. "I don't remember."

"TheflamboyantTengen!"

"KyojurouBento!" Rengoku said. "Why-?" Everybody asks at the same time.

"Because it rhymes!"

"Himejiima."

𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝑮𝒚𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒊-𝒌𝒖𝒏...

"K_Shinobu."

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐?

"TomiiokaGiyuu."

𝑩𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒗𝒊𝒓𝒖𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘.

"TheWindPillar."

"𝗦𝗢 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗖!" Everybody said making Sanemi scowl.

"U/N. So what game?" You asked as Tengen was the first one to answer.

"No, no, no. That's not how you do it, you have to decorate your avatar first!"

"Avatar...?" Everybody tilted their head to the side, making Tengen groan.

"I got you all 1500 robux, that should be enough to decorate your avatars."

"Robux...?"

"OH FOR GODDAMN SAKE-!"

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
"So are you all done?" Everybody nodded their head in response.

"We were originally going to play 'The Mimic' but the maximum players are only five so I picked another game!" Everybody except Tengen was on the verge of sleeping.

"Tower of Hell!" Tengen announced as everybody shot their eyes open.

"It's basically a tower that's full of obstacles! Whoever reaches the top the most wins!" Tengen declared, making everybody pick up their phone to start playing.

"GAH! WHY DO THESE GLOWY RED THINGIES KEEP ON MAKING ME LOSE MY LIMBS!" Sanemi yelled, making Tengen sigh.

"Y/N-chan,  please buy invincibility for this pitiful man." You being you, thought that he said invisibility instead, so you bought it.

"EHH?! WHY AM I SUDDENLY INVISIBLE?!"

"THIS ISN'T HELPING!"

"Inviting you guys was a mistake..."

"Yay~! I made it to the top~!"

"𝗛𝗔𝗥-?!"

"ALRIGHT! NEXT GAME!"

᯽༄✫🍡

"Royale High?" Mitsuri bobbed her head eagerly in response. "It's a game for boys and girls! Uzui-san already bought each of us one million diamonds so we can go shopping till our hearts contents!"