➪Block

"Ehh..today's the first day of training.." You said as you brush your teeth, Mitsuri was next to you, doing the same thing. Kanao was as silent as ever.

"Hurm..Mitsuri-chan." You called out to the female.

"Hai?" Mitsuri responded. You whispered something into her ear.

"You're really giving them hell Y/n-chan.." Mitsuri said as she requested something from Nekomata-sensei.

"It's just basic stamina training~ If Uzui-kun was here, it would be the devil taking care to of hell! We're angels so they're basically getting heaven!" You said with a grin.

"Whatever you say~"

-

Nekoma lost against Fukurodani, so they went to the oh so famous hill of Shinzen, until you appears in front of them.

"Oh no-"

"Hai hai! A new type of punishment for the last day, Nekomata-sensei allowed it so your under my care~" You said cheerfully, not giving any attention to their scared faces.

"RUN!"

"That's exactly what we're going to do!"

"Let's prepare their grave." A player from Ubugawa said.

"Yeah..."

~

You told them to take of their shirts, which they had no choice but to do as you say, well you did the same anyways.

You unbuttoned your shirt, revealing you sports bra and 𝑎𝑏𝑠. You turned your head to see the tomato faces of Nekoma.

"I'm going to run with you to make it fair, uhm...Can you stop staring?" You said, making the cats turn their heads.

"She reminds me of someone."

"Mikasa?"

"Definitely."

"Hai...You can start running now. You guys get a twenty minute head start." You told them with a bored tone.

"Isn't that a little unfair?" Kuroo said.

"Not at all." The players of Nekoma had no other choice but to run, and so they did. You sat on a chair where you got from somewhere, taking out a random book where you got from somewhere, and sipped on your [Smoothie Flavour] smoothie where you got from somewhere. 20 minutes turned into 2 hours, the boys from Nekoma had not yet return, so you stood up and began to run.

~

"Why would they make us run up a mountain and go back down?! This is not stamina training for humans!" Yamamoto complained, usually, Kuroo would tell him to deal with it, but he agreed with him this time. As sigh escaped for Kuroo's mouth.

"Of course it's training for humans! I did this training back then you know? But much worse!" A voice, your voice said as you were hanging from a nearby tree.

"When did you get here?!" Yamamoto asked.

"2 minutes ago, waiting for you guys for 2 hours was boring~" You whined, their jaws dropped. Your eyes traveled to them, examining their endurance. Your eyes laid on Kenma.

"Kenma-kun's stamina isn't that good is it?" You asked as you walked over to him, he was panting and sweating way more than the others, he was still conscious so that was fine.

You walked over to him and pick him up bridal style, the other players of Nekoma looked like they were fine with it, but you could tell they wanted to kill.

"Hai..I might've went too far, maybe, but Mitsuri-chan will come pick you up sooner on later. No, definitely sooner."

As if on cue, the pink haired female appeared out of nowhere and picked up three Nekoma players and went down the mountain without a word, she soon appears again and picked up another three, this process went on until all the Nekoma players arrived at the gym.

"They're definitely build different..."

Definitely.

~~~~~~

It was Fukurodani against Karasuno, our first matchof the day, everybody did their personal training. You also had something in mind, but you got to practice it only for a few times, so it isn't perfected.

"L/n! We're going to let you be in the court, you think you can handle it?" Ukai said, you replied with a thumbs up.

He switched you in when it was your serve. You smirked, you did this training secretly, so nobody knew about it, Kanao was on the other side, she knew you had something in mind, but she can't put her finger on it.

The referee blew the whistle, you got ready to serve, they look at you with their guard as high. The 8 seconds we're going to be out soon.

7
6
5
4

You got in position for an 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 serve. And so you did, the ball wasn't fast as before, but the power you put in that serve was incredible.

The ball was falling on Fukurodani's side of the court, the libero got in position to receive it, but when the ball made contact with his arms, it felt like they were about to 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒑. The most noticible thing about the serve was the yellow electric trail that was somewhat following the ball.

The ball soon made contact with the floor, the floor 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 last.

"That was amazing power L/n-sama..." Kanao was the first to speak up. Bokuto was just staring at the floor that you broke.

"KARASUNO'S PRINCESS! PRACTICE WITH ME LATER!" Bokuto said from the other side. You just nodded.

'𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑨𝒌𝒂𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊-𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒂𝒊 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒉'

-
"Bokuto-senpai..You invited me to practice." You said as you entered the gym to be greeted by Lev on the floor, half dead.

"Oh! Karasuno's princess!"

"Just call me L/n please..That nickname is weirding me out.." You told the owl.

"Let's practice!" Bokuto immediately went to Akaashi for some tossed, and you had to block.

"AgAaShi!" Bokuto called out to the setter. You got in position to block, steadying yourself before jumping, the cross was open as the straight was shut out, Bokuto's only option was to hit a cross, and you were expecting that. You didn't have long limbs to move your hands to block him, so you landed and jump again, aiming for the cross this time.

"EHHH?!"

Blocked, shut down, emo mode: halfway on.

"N-N-NANI?! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!" Bokuto was asking you rapidly while Akaashi was just standing there with wide eyes.

"I figured that I couldn't block your cross if I didn't do anything, so I landed, and jumped again."

"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! ARE YOU FLASH?!"

"No."

'𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰.."

❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁

Dead, I am here by dead, here's today's chapter 👍