➪Bento

ᗩ/ᑎ: Տᑌᗰ ՏᑭOIᒪᗴᖇՏ ᗩᕼᗴᗩᗪ!

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
"𝗖𝗔𝗪 𝗖𝗔𝗪! 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗢𝗞𝗨 𝗞𝗬𝗢𝗝𝗨𝗥𝗢𝗨! 𝗖𝗔𝗪!" Fuyu said while you were on a patrol with Mitsuri and Kanao.

Fuyu dropped a bento box, which you sighed at. "Kyaa! He gave you another one! What a cute relationship!" Mitsuri squealed.

"He sends me one every 15 minutes...
I wonder where he got all of these." You didn't complain though, your appetite was no diffrent from Mitsuri's so you ate a lot.

You open the bento box to see a cute design.

"What's it's name again...Pikachu! It's too cute to eat though..." You were debating whether you should eat it or not as Mitsuri was eyeing the bento.

You chuckled and gave it to her, you weren't worthy to eat such an adorable thing.

"So...Are you with Iguro-kun yet?" You asked which made Mitsuri stop in her tracks.
"Y-Y/N-chan..What do you mean by that-?"

"Oh cmon! It's to obvious! Iguro-kun told me he liked you once--shouldn't you guys confess already?" You said, making Mitsuri blush even more.

You peeked over her shoulder to make eye contact with Kanao.

"You too Kanao-chan! You don't use your coin that often anymore. So who's the lucky guy?" You asked with imaginary sparkles around you.

Since you were already in a relationship, you can make the girls flustered just how they did to you back then.

You giggled while the girls were flustered. You ended your patrol with 7 kills.

You arrived back to the gym without making a noise and took a shower, since your hair was long as hell, you basically sat at the same place for 1 hour just to blow dry your hair.

You tried to look for your phone, but nowhere.

"Where the hell is my phone..." You grumbled, you were to tired to deal with it, but you had to. You searched everywhere for your phone, but nope. "The gym maybe? This is why I'd rather use letters.." You went to the nearest gym possible, only to be greeted by an Owl head.

"Hello..?" The owl head--I mean the ace of Fukurodani called out to a certain tall beanpole. He smirked, which irritated you. "Give. Me. My. Phone."

You demanded. Tsukishima cocked an eyebrow. "Why do you think your phone's with me?" You sighed and reached for his pockets, you took out your hand where a blue brick was visible.

"Thanks. I'll be taking my leave now..." You lazily walked back to the room where the female players were staying in. You saw Mitsuri and Kano chatting together. "Goodnight..." Mitsuri looked at you worried, you usually sleep 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 late, and it was only 8 P.M.