➪Penalty

"EEEEEEEEK-!!" A screech of pain was heard from the 'penalty' room.

"You can do it Kuroo-san!" Mitsuri cheered while you were stretching him 𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑦.

"This is only the first phase, you have 4 in total, If I'm nice, then 5." You said blankly.

"HOW IS THAT BEING NICE-?! KUROO LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOING TO DIE!" Yaku shouted.

"Then 𝑑𝑖𝑒."

*𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲...*

"I'm joking! I'm joking! We can't kill humans in the first place unless we want to commit seppuku or something, besides! The training I did was 𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑦𝑦 worse than this, and it wasn't even 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 to death, so chill out!" You said while giving them a grin.

"Seppuku...?"

"Alright Kuroo-senpai, your on to the next phase, Kanao-chan and those three will handle you." You said as you pointed at Kanao, Naho, Sumi and Kiyo.

"W-when did they get here-?" Lev asked, which you answered with 'yesterday'.

"GAH-" Kuroo almost choked on his saliva as the trio was strecthing him, next was the cups.

*𝗦𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵*

And then the game of tag. Well he failed so lets skip that.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
"W-why isn't Kanroji-san doing the penalty-?" Kuroo asked, more like whined to you.

"She will if you guys want, not that she'll have any problem with it though." The boys immediately nodded, their gentelman side completely gone.

"Hai...Mitsuri-chan?" You turn your attention to the girl, she hesistattly nodded as she walked to you for the 'hellish' training.

*𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲*

You were stretching Mitsuri just how you did with Kuroo, exept she wasn't screeching just like Kuroo, she was silent, nothing. No sound made by the two females.

"Next is cups, your opponent will be me." You said as you both sat down facing eachother.

(Your Kanao and Mitsuri's Tanjirou, 𝗗𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸-?)

"Look at them go..I can't keep up-!"

"I won- That's suprising..." You said, your score against Mitsuri was not that good.

17 wins, 23 loses.

Now 18 wins.

"Now the game of tag!" You were splendid at the game of tag, I mean..you are a thunder breath user.