4

Wilbur's POV:

I watched my dad turn around and take Toby's hand.

"Where are we going?" Tommy bounced up and down, excited.
"Are we keeping him?" I piped up.
"We're going to go find out if we can."

Tommy grabbed Toby's other hand and walked beside him. I walked along the other side. After walking for a bit we got to a huge building. It had a sign on it with some really big words. We walked through the doors. There was a receptionist.

"Go sit on those chairs boys." Dad said. "Wait for a few minutes, watch something on YouTube."

He unlocked his phone and gave it to Toby. We decided on putting on some Minecraft video. I looked up at my dad. He had put down the pig boy and was gripping his hand. The pig boy was looking around and our eyes locked. I grinned and waved at him. He looked at his hand and waved it like I did and smiled at me.

I got out of my chair and walked over to him.

I whispered to him. "Hi what's your name?"
He shrugged his shoulders shyly.

"Thank you ma'am." Dad nodded. "Boys lets go home."

He had some fancy looking pieces of paper. Toby turned off dad's phone and handed it to him. They began talking amongst themselves.

"My name is Wilbur." I said slowly. "Will - ber."
"Wilbur?" The pink skinned boy copied hesitantly.
"Yeah, that's right!" I put my thumbs up.
"The one with yellow hair is Tommy. Tom - mee." I pointed at my youngest brother.
"Tomee!" He said with a bit more confidence. "Tomee. Tomee and Wilbur." He pointed at both of us.
"Yeah, you've got it. And that one is Toby, Toe - bee"
"Toe bee. Tobee. Tobee!"
"And he is dad." I pointed up at out dad.
"Dad, dad!"

Dad smiled at us all. "Boy's we're home."
"Home?"
"This is where we live, where we sleep. Where we play, where we eat food."

He nodded. "Tomee. Tobee. Dad. Wilbur. Home."
"Yeah!"
Toby skipped over. "Can I show you home?"

The pig boy nodded and Toby took his hand and led him around. Tommy was trailing behind, playing a game on his iPad.

"Dad, what's his name?"
"Dave. His name is Dave."
"Alright!" I jumped up. "Thank you dad."

I ran away to find Tommy, Toby and Dave.