7

If you've seen the last two posts on my profile then you'll know why I've been gone for so long

The next time I had a dream was about three months later. I woke up in a cold sweat, terrified. It was the same dream as last time. Luckily, I didn't wake anyone up. I struggled getting back to sleep that night.

After that, I slowly found myself having the dream more and more often. To the point I couldn't sleep any more.

-Time skip to present-

Ages:
Tubbo - 17
Tommy - 17
Wilbur/ Ghostbur - 21
Techno - 22

Technoblade's POV:

I was scrolling through Twitter on my phone, as I listened to music through my earphones. I finally decided to get out of bed and make some breakfast.

I climbed down the ladder and stuck some steak into the furnace.

"Isn't Phil meant to be visiting today? Or is that tomorrow? Eh, I don't care, not like I live with someone who'll mind."

I munched on my steak and climbed down stairs and started trading with my villagers.

-Some time later-

I heard a knock on the door. It wasn't Phil, he just walks in so I got my axe ready. I opened it and was met with an unfamiliar face. He looked like a totem of undying. And a shark.

"Technoblade!" He seemed panic stricken. "Oh thank GOD I found you."
"Am I supposed to know you?"
"We haven't met, I am Foolish Gamers, you can just call me Foolish. Now we need to move, quick."
"Why?"
"DreamXD is going against the gods, on behalf of Dream. He's become corrupt and we need to fix it. You're the strongest one out of all of us."
"How does it concern me whether Dream has gone against the Gods?"

I believed in Greek Mythology and things like that. I had seen a man in my dreams, he had many titles. The Blood God, The one who can't be beat, Boar of the Battlefield. Which is why I wasn't doubting Foolish on his claims.

"It is our duty to assist the Gods!"
"What? How has it got anything to do with me.." I squinted at him.
The stared at me sympathetically, "...You don't remember, do you?"
"Heehhh?"
"You're the Blood God Technoblade."