1. The Boss

⚠️warning! This is a sequel. For a better understanding I advise reading She's Just any Bro (Studxstud). You can skip it if you don't like stories that take place in high school but it has a lot of important details about the characters⚠️

"Casey? Oh my god.. is that you?"

"Oh hey wassup?" Some girl from high school came up to me. Me and my girl were at the grocery store stocking up for the week.

She hugged me right in front of her. "How's everything going?"

I chuckled. "Fine. How bout you?"

My girl started getting impatient. I guess she wanted me to introduce her.. but honestly I don't even remember this bitch.. I just know her face.

We chatted for a second.

"Well, it was nice seeing you" she gave me a flirtatious smile before walking away.

"Really Casey?"

"What?"

She rolled her eyes and pushed forward with the cart. Good. I'm tired of getting into it with her. She sensitive. She always ends up saying some shit to piss me off cause she's mad, then cries when I clap back.

I don't even know why she does all that. Every time we say we're going to set our hoes to the side and try to take our relationship seriously, one of us cheats.

Shit, ion even care like that to be real. She can fuck whoever she wants... but if I fuck somebody it's the end of the world. As far as I know we both been being loyal for a minute now. Going on 3 months.

My phone dinged. An email. Good, a reminder for what time I come into work tomorrow. I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda nervous. I never worked in an office setting before... let alone been any type of assistant. But you know what they say, fake it until you make it. And that's the plan.

I jogged to catch up with Daija.

"No, go run after that bitch you was talking to." She said being bitter as fuck.

I chuckled "chill bae, I ain't even know that girl. I was just being nice."

"Well being nice gets people killed"

"And having an attitude gets your pussy killed." I said talking in her ear as she reached for the frozen peas.

She threw them in the cart and tried to glare at me but a childish smile slowly formed on her baby face.

"Shut up" she smiled pushing me out of her way so she could keep pushing the cart.

I hate it when she convinces me to go to Walmart. Shopping for food turns into. 'I wanna go look at the hair products'

Which turns into "they don't ever have what I need in this damn store.' Then before I know it I'm waiting in the car because the hair store is right next door and she's just going to 'run in' and 'it won't take that long'.

I wasn't even mad about it this time tho.. too busy stressing about tomorrow.

The first day of a new job is always a thing for studs. You have the old ladies who call you 'young man' then act surprised to find out you're a girl. The equality police, that borderline harasses you trying to make sure you feel 'included and safe in the work place'. Shit, worst then anything is the niggas adding in their two cents on the whole LGBT community like you speak for everybody or some shit. I'm not the fucking Lorax.

Honestly I took the job because the boss is a female.. hopefully there isn't any narcissistic dudes working there... but there always are. I tried to look up her name but I couldn't find any pictures of her. The only thing I found was the company page. Even then there wasn't any pictures of anybody. Just their logo, and a few pictures of how the office looks. I think I'm going to like it. It's some kind of marketing company. By the look of the few offices in the picture it looks like everybody expresses themselves freely. The walls were different colors and the offices had different themes. I was staring at the pictures so hard I ain't even notice Daija heading back to the car.