18. And Then There Were None

Last chapter guys!! Thank you so much for reading! ❤️❤️ writing this was interesting to say the least lol. Don't forget to vote and comment!

Also Wattpad doesn't pay me! Here's my Cashapp if you wanna buy me some lashes, or an eighth, or a drink, lol let's stay playful together 😏😉

Cashapp: $glamourgirl43

We didn't wake up till like 2 pm the next day.

I already knew we were going to get fucked up, so I came prepared with the goody powders.

I had to convince Zoe to actually take hers.

She was stiff all morning, staring into space, looking annoyed.

"Sooo... last night." I asked awkwardly after coming back from brushing my teeth. She was sitting at the edge of the bed. My brain kept pushing me to say something about it. I was debating saying something for like 5 minutes. Then I was like nah, this is your girlfriend we gotta have this conversation. Sometimes it's hard to remember that it's okay to handle another stud like my girl."

"You know I like to have fun and party and shit... but last night went to far. All of it. I shouldn't have followed Taylor up. But I was hella fucked up." Zoe mutter rubbing her forehead.

"I know bae, we all were... really really fucked up."

"But you don't understand... I don't like that shit. None of that should've happened. I should've never let her eat my girl out, fucked her, fought her, none of that shit."

I furrow my eyebrows a little . "We were all guilty. Everybody got out of control.. I don't want you just blaming yourself."

"But I do. Cause it was a stupid ass move to flirt back with her anyway. I should've told her to leave."

"You had no idea Taylor would try to do that."

She rolled her eyes. "But I do. I know better. Taylor likes studs, Taylor likes both of us, we were fucked up...in Vegas, after all that adrenaline from the strip club. I was stupid for inviting her back. I feel like she took advantage of me.. of both of us. We don't do this shit! We don't drink all night, and pop pills and shit! And she knew good and well I'd never agree to do no dumb shit like that sober! I respect our relationship too much to be doing stupid shit like that!" She yelled angry with herself.

"Bae stop, seriously" I said standing in between her legs. "You not Raven, you can't see into the future. I've chilled with Taylor plenty of times without fucking her. I didn't think that was going to happen."

"I just, I really love.. our relationship. And I don't say that a lot. I don't like the fact that I let her fuck you. You're mine... and I'm mad that I fucked her. I don't want her. She was always trying to describe to me how she feels and I never understood... but now I do. It's not for her though.. I don't feel that way about her."

Her eyes locked on mine as she spoke. I never felt this shit before, I know what she mean... all that arguing with Daija when we cheat, begging her to stay... I never actually felt strong about it. It was kinda just what we did. But I'd argue Zoe down not to leave me. I started feeling sensitive about what was being said so I kinda shut down.

"I know bae.. I feel bad too. I don't to be involved with anybody else, I want to be with you" I said before kissing her.

I sighed "are you sure you're okay with going to Taylor wedding after last night?"

" I have to be. That's my best friend since I can remember."

"Yea, but that argument got kinda intense"