13. Be Back Soon

Hey guys! Don't forget to Vote and comment! ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

"Damn, she really did all that?" Taylor laughed, leaning against the desk while I told her how dramatic Daija was. We don't talk a lot so she was hearing about it late. Destiny tries to hover around most of the time, she dead ass just left to go get her nails done.

"Yea, I dead ass don't know how I stayed calm. I just sat there and kept telling her ass to leave. She was trying so hard to make it a problem tho.. I knew she was gonna try to start shit. I swear that mouth reckless."

She licked her lips watching my mouth move as I talked.

"You should go to the gym with me." She said random as fuck.

I swear the way she be looking at me, be doing something.

I'm surprised she's so comfortable flirting since she just walked Destiny out to her car.

I chuckled "nah, I'm good"

She sucked her teeth playfully. "What's your excuse now? I swear you got an excuse for everything now."

"There is no excuse." I laughed. I told you I don't really do gyms. I gave it a try, but you can have that."

"You're avoiding me" she said while I was avoiding eye contact.

"No I'm not"  I lied.

"Is it about whoever this mystery person you been talking to is?"

I laughed  "oh my god. You're not going to let this go are you?"

She laughed too. "It was just a question. I can't ever do any bro shit with you anymore, she stay stealing you."

"You know how doing 'bro shit' ends up."

My mind flashed to her sitting on the bathroom counter top and me giving her some good ass nasty head on our last business trip.

"Okay, so we both like to have fun." She smirked

I rolled my eyes. "Well us 'having fun' was fucking up both of our sanity... and I'm pretty sure your fiancé hates the idea of us being alone together now"

Her face scrunched up for a second. I don't understand Taylor. She kept saying what we were doing is wrong, but clearly that doesn't mean she wants to stop.. otherwise she wouldn't be all in my face flirting.

She pushed her locs back, out of her face.

"Don't worry about my fiancé, my relationship with Destiny is between me and her" she said it confidently. I don't know why i find her cockiness so attractive. Damn she fine. Nope. Hell no, if she won't leave I will. I can't sit here and flirt with her... not with what me and Zoe have going on. I really can't fuck it up again.

My phone started ringing, I guess I thought her up. Zoe was calling me.

I got up from my seat.

"I gotta answer this"

"Of course you do" Taylor replied watching me walk away. 

Her jealous tone made a smirk sneak onto my face.

What is she jealous about? She's taken.

"Hey sexy" Zoe flirted when I answered the phone.

She FaceTimed me. Shes the one looking sexy. I love how she dresses for work.