3. Blurred Lines

"So when am I going to meet this 'Taylor'" Dajia asked with her eyes on the road. She was trying not to seem interested but I could hear the insecurity.

I was thinking about her again. The way she looked at me when the syrup dripped down my chin. Did she wish it was something else? What if we were about to talk about this?... whatever this is between us, but her mom interrupted... and what the fuck was up with her momma?  She seem cool but it was like she was keeping tabs on me. Why was she talking to Taylor like that? Like she's a child.. or at least makes childish decisions.

"Um..." she asked annoyed when I didn't answer.

"I don't know bae, I'm new. I don't really have the privileges to just be inviting everybody to my job yet."

She pursed her glossed lips. I could tell she wasn't trying to make a big deal out of it. I know she doesn't want to drive me away. She's just insecure... cause we both some cheaters and I'm at a new job with new opportunities.. but  it's not like I can do anything with Taylor anyway.. even as bad as I'd want to. She has a whole ass fiancé, and a job to run. I can't just fuck that up because she makes me horny... she does make me really horny though...

"I missed you." I said rubbing on her thigh.

I know she aggravated cause I'm not talking to her that much but it's just so much to think about.

"I can't tell."  She mumbled pulling into the restaurant parking lot.

"You know I missed you. That's why I wanted to take you out tonight." I said kissing her cheek. "We both been working all week, we ain't really have time to enjoy each other.. just fuck, eat, and sleep."

Her big brown eyes stared into mine as we talked.  She really is beautiful, I think I'm just an asshole who always puts their feelings first.

She slowly smiled "you gonna let me take some shots?"

"Oh you can have whatever you want tonight." I smirked.

"Whatever I want?" She flirted.

I licked my lips. "Yes baby" I was smiling all in her face. Shit, everybody know how that go. She tryna fuck tonight. We been fucking a lot recently , probably because she's insecure about me starting this new job.. she doesn't know who all I'm working with. Shit, me either. I can count on one hand the people I remember meeting.

I watched her sway to the music, killing her plate after her third shot.

Damn, I've never been on a date thinking about somebody else. I knew it was wrong. Every time my mind drifted off I tried to force myself back into reality.

Nothing happened. I'm over here obsessing thinking Taylor's interested too. Maybe she was just looking at me be a weirdo with syrup dripping down my chin.

I groaned leaning back in my chair. She was right. My arms and abs were so sore form lifting with her this morning.

"Did Taylor wear you out?"

I choked on the food I was chewing. "Huh?" I coughed out.

"When you went to the gym earlier" Dajia laughed.

I'm glad she was drinking, if she was sober she would've been on my ass.. wondering what else I thought she meant.

I chuckled relieved. "Yea I'm sore as fuck"