15. Interception

"I hope you know, I'm going to work with you today" Zoe said the next morning while I got ready.

I laughed "bae... don't. You have a job to get to."

"It's fine, I could pull up a chair to your desk and use my laptop."

I gave her a look "you can't be serious. Anyway, I promise you, you don't want to come. Destiny's probably gonna be there"

She rolled her eyes. "Yea I'm not trying to see that bitch."

She really does not like Destiny, me either. She just acts so entitled. After she found out about me and Taylor she doesn't even address me half the time. But somehow it's okay that she slutted herself out to both of us.

"Yea, I wish I could avoid her too." I mumbled.

"Wow, I'm surprised she hasn't sucked up to you and tried to convince you to fuck."

"Actually..."

"You fucked Destiny too?" She glared. "Does Taylor know?"

I chuckled a little "umm she was part of it"

"Woww, so the little threesome crew is going to be in the office like the three musketeers. You really think I'm going to let you be alone with them?"

"Relax. Taylor told Destiny about us messing around and now she hates me. She's coming because she doesn't want me anywhere near Taylor alone."

"Good. I'd hope she's smart enough not to leave Taylor around a stud."

I Laughed "you're so dramatic." I said fixing my collar in the mirror.

"I'm really not. I should've known she at least tried to fuck you. I swear studs are her weakness. We had this one stud professor in college and she kept flirting with her. The lady had a wife and all. I never thought they fucked before, but it seems like Taylor gets what she wants" she said low key judging me.

"Well she's not getting me. I told you. I'm done playing games with Taylor. I don't want her. I want you." I said grabbing her face and kissing her. "You have to trust me."

She sighed "I told you, I do.. I just don't trust her. She's sneaky and big flirt."

"It's fine. Like I said Destiny will be there trust me, she won't let me anywhere near Taylor"

For the first hour of work it was so boring... and I was so happy with it. I was watching Netflix and texting Zoe. It was so nice to just chill for once. Even when me and Daija were together it wasn't this much drama.

Destiny came out of Taylor's office all perky. She came and leaned on my desk "hey Casey" she said in an upbeat voice.

"Hey... you're in a good mood" I said confused of why she was talking to me.. and nicely at that.

"I'm in an amazing mood!" She corrected me. "Taylor set up a surprise tattoo appointment for me. She's such a good fiancé."

"Cool." I answered looking back at my phone.

"And she just gave me the best head in her office."

"Wow, I didn't need to know that."

"I thought you might want to... so you can sit here and daydream about if it was you.. have a nice day" she said spinning on her heel and walking away.

I wanted to reach over my counter and pull her back by her 30 inch weave.

I don't fucking care bitch, Taylor's not my girl... and you sitting here trying to be funny I bet she imagining it was me. I said in my head. I should've say that shit outloud. Fuck up that bitches day.