CAW CA--- ow

Disclaimer:

I still own nothing...

Clints pov:

Natasha has been spreading more time on her phone for the last couple of months and is being even more careful about not letting anyone see her phone. I've tried asking but she gets that look in her eye were you know that if you don't escape in 3 seconds your on the floor in pain... However that will not stop me I will find out her secret... Then maybe die afterwards.... But I will still try!

3rd person pov:

It is well known that Clint spends most of his time in the vents. It came as a surprise to Nat when a arrow came from the hallway but it left her with murder in her eyes. You may ask why an arrow would leave her so murderous... The arrow was a bright pink glitter arrow... The glitter is incredible sticky and Natasha knows this... 'CLINT YOU ARE DEAD WHERE ARE YOU, YOU SORRY EXCUSE OF A HAWK!' As Nat runs down the hall she leaves her phone alone... And on... Clint takes this opportunity to send the contact information to himself... Which contact you may ask. The contact that goes by the name 'My Baby Spider' (MBS for short). Clint grins as he disappears into the vent an evil smirk claiming his lips.

Now you may be wondering where Peter is while Clint is running for his life after being spotted by a very angry and pink Natasha.

Peter was minding his own business in school while waiting for his 'Mama Spider' (MS❤️ for short) to return his message. Peter has no idea that very soon a certain Hawk would be messaging me him that is... After said Hawk gets beaten up abit and hit with his own neon yellow glitter arrow. He was also forced to clean ALL the glitter up. For now though Peter is walking through the corridor waiting for the incoming punch from Flash he can sense is coming.

Peter's pov:

Unknown:

Hello is this MBS?
My Baby Spider...
I'm a friend of MS❤️
Your...
Mama Spider..
DON'T TELL HER THAT I'VE MESSAGED YOU
SHE WILL KICK MY BUTT
butt
Butt
BUTT
Why can't I fudge say butt?
Hello?
Hello?
*cry*

MBS:

Urm..
I hacked the chat to ban swear words...
Hi?
Who are you?

Unknown:

Like I said I'm friends with your Mama
You can call me Hawk the amazing!

MBS:

Okay...
Did Mama give you this number?

Unknown:

Nope
That's why you can't tell her yet...
I may have annoyed her...
With sticky glitter...

MBS has changed Unknown to Mr/Ms Dumb-bird

Mr/Ms Dumb-bird:

It's Mr
And HEY
Give me something shorter
And nice...

MBS:

Your right
That's mean to birds...

MBS changed Mr/Ms Dumb-bird to Mr Dumb

Mr Dumb:

Wow
I can see why Nat likes you

MBS:

...
Her names Nat?

Mr Dumb:

NO
NO
NO
I DIDNT SAY THAT
I meant
Mama?

MBS:

You should probably start running again...

Mr Dumb:

WHY DID YOU TELL HER
OMG IMMA DIE
HELJSJSJBSBEJDIDUUD
HSHSBEBNDIDUSNWB
OSHSBSBNAKSIDYEY
OWOWOWOWOW
JS
.
.
.
All sorted my baby, let me know if he annoys you xxx

MBS:

Thank you Mama ❤️❤️

Note:

Any ideas will be greatly received and writing tips...
I have no strict plan of upload... They will appear as I make them!