Field Trip Part 2

Disclaimer:

I. Own. Nothing!

Peter's pov:

Walking into the museum the first thing I notice is an empty case. Thoughts start to flurry through my head as to why but after a quick glance I could see everyone still has theirs so confusion is me.

"Dude! You never told me you were joining the Avengers!" Ned whispers harshly in my ear staring at the empty case. I look at him in confusion and he simple points above the case:

Soon to be Avenger - Spider-man!

"Dude I swear to all of my lego I had no idea!" I whisper shout back before I hear a click and a bright light. I turn to the side to see MJ smirking before turning back to her distress book she brings to any detention I'm in... Welp another page in that book dedicated to me...

"How could you have no idea you were becoming an avenger dude! Isn't there like... A process"

"Oi losers! Keep your voices down before you draw attention to yourself now move we're heading to the poorly populated Widow's section, honestly one of the most badass and everyones at the playboy or the labrat's" MJ states. I had to hold back a snigger, ever since we had to witness the horrors of the puberty PTSA MJ now is referring to Captain America as a labrat until she forgives him.

"All I know is that I'm being forced to train with the Avengers and occasionally I'll be invited on missions with them! I swear I know nothing about becoming one!" I hurriedly whisper.

"What the... Peter... Dude! You train with them. How? Since when!"

"Since Pirate decided that me being speared means I need to know how to defend myself better! And dude no. It isn't fun, Widow's been kicking my ass more lately as I swear she's released I deliberately go the opposite way when I can to avoid her on patrols!"

Ned squeaks at this information mean while MJ turns around with a glare... Actually I think Ned squeaked at MJ's glare.

"You mean to tell me... You've. Met. The. Natasha. Romanoff." she's states scarily calm after making sure no one was listening in.

"yes" I mumble back.

"You will introduce us as soon as she knows your identity, this is NOT a request clear?"

"Yep, crystal!"

"Good, now, let's move on people are finally making their way to this display!" MJ states before walking off.

I share a look of fear with Ned at the outcome of two of the most scariest, powerful people I know meeting.. Also their reactions on what would happen if they find out I'm Nat's babyspider.... Oh My God... What would that mean for the ppps (Peter Parker Protection Squad).

Time skip brought to you by MJ's drawing.

We were walking through the corridor after spending over a hour in the museum when my spidysenses tingle. Realising it was coming from above I quickly stop and bend down causing Ned and MJ to pause. I did this to appear as I've I was tying my shoelaces. Suddenly the vent pops open and a figure falls out causing many people to cry... Im not laughing... Totally not laughing as the figure flattened Flash like a pancake... Okay I may have sniggered.

The figure is the one and only... Uncle Clint.. I mean Clint... I mean Mr Barton... Hawkeye?

He quickly pops back up apologises, lifts Flash up before running down the corridor taking a left but throwing something right.

A few moments later a very, very, very angry and shiny blue Natasha storms down the corridor, she checks both ways about to go right before MJ pops up "He threw his shoe right but he took a left."

Natasha turns, smerks before responding "Thank you very much" then bolts down the same corridor Clint went down... A few moments later we heard blood curdling screams.

"On that note guys, we are heading right which will take us to the interns labs, please don't touch anything, after that its lunch don't be surprised if you hear more screaming/crying or violence... Sam switched the coffee so we are waiting for his murder any moment now... Actually, FRIDAY? Has Mr Stark noticed the coffee yet?" Mel asks.

"Not yet Ms. Brown, however Ms Potts is about to drag Sir out of the office so please take warning." FRIDAY responded in an amused tone.

"Okay then, please scan your badges before entering and watch out for angry assassins and geniuses... Also flying birds... Anyway after you" Mel finishes letting us into the labs.

Note:

Sorry I got bombarded with work then I was in pain... Still am but not that bad! Please comment on ideas or how your enjoying this as I do appreciate feedback! I promise a text chapter is coming up soon!