Field Trip Part 1

Disclaimer:

I own nada!
I wish I did as there would be less major character death but at last I don't....

I have a few thank you that I want to add in.

Thank you to CrazoFezo for almost always being the first to read/vote and comment on my new chapters!

Thank you to jus_drein_jus_down for again being one of the first to read/vote/comment on my new chapters! Also thank you for giving me this idea for the chapter!

Finally thank you to everyone who is reading this!

Peter's pov:

It's been about a month since I started training with the Avengers! They still don't know who I am or my age or the fact uncle Nick let slip that they are my online family... (yep mama's gonna kill him). I've been trusted on patrols on my own for about 2/3 weeks and have noticed widow following me... Its getting ridiculous now but as long as she doesn't know that I'm her baby spider then I will continue avoiding her... I know she knows that's what I'm doing from her increasingly difficult hand to hand combat session. Anyway I haven't been made redundant at SI but my boss has been fired thank god! I'm now allowed to help supervise other interns so often I'm found walking round and correcting problems on the board if they've been there for a week or if asked.
You may be wondering why I'm telling you this.
To put it simply...
I'm screwed!
Like majorly screwed.

None of my class believes I have an internship at SI. So when our lovely teacher told us that we would be taking a tour through SI the first thing that went through my head was 'oh no. Oh no. Oh no no no no no! If the other interns realise they are going to try to prank me! No no no! I'm doomed' then the taunts of my class came. Mainly in the voice of one Eugene' flash' Thompson.

That week at school was living hell but now it's Friday and we all are sitting on the bus pulling into Stark Industries.
"Right class I want you on your best behaviour! No bulling, no touching unless allowed and Parker don't spread your lies about the internship as no one will believe you here and you'll get kicked out! Am I understood?" Mr Thompson says (he's decided to volunteer to help with the tour much to my delight... Two of the Thompson family... Yay).

"Yes sir" we all respond.

We disembark from the bus and make a nice little line in the reception. Its only the decathlon team due to numbers.

"Hello Midtown Tech! My name is Mel and I'll be your tour guide today! When I call your name please collect you badge and wear it in view at all times otherwise you will be in breach of company policy. At the end of the tour please return the badge so we can put it in storage for if you ever want to return. SI has an important rule of no reprints so this is how we combate it! With that being said let's begin!"

Mel starts calling out names as I go through my bag and find my badge. I clip it on after the final name as been called. Mel is smirking so she obviously knows that I'm on the tour... Great. At least shes one of the nice ones so she'll try to help me not get caught in pranks.... I hope.

"What about Peter Ms!" Flash shouts earning several glances and a shush from reception.

"Peter is an intern here so he will have too use his badge due to SI policy which I explained earlier if you were listening" Mel responded with a sickly sweet smile on her face.

"yeah I've got it Mel" I grumble.

"right let's be off then please scan your passes through the scanner"

Flash pushes through and scans his first "Eugene Thompson Level 1 white"

"What was that?" someone asked.

"that was FRIDAY she's Mr Stark's AI who runs throughout the building, honestly she's a lifesaver!"

"Thank Ms Brown that is most kind" FRIDAY responds.

"Melissa Brown Level 5 indigo"

After everyone else goes through its Peter's turn.

"Peter Parker Level 8 yellow. Welcome back Mr Parker shouldn't you be in school?"

"I am Fri we are having a field trip here and it's Peter"

"Very well Peter. Enjoy your field trip"

Everyone looks at me in amazement.

"Mel what are the levels" Cidy asks.

"There are 10 levels
Level 1 white are guest and tour groups they can only go where ever the tour guide let's them.

Level 2 Black are journalists they have access to the first ten floors with supervision.

Level 3 Brown are more likeable journalists so there's only two or three people... Mr Stark wanted to be salty at most of the journalists so he created that. Anyway they can go to the first 10 floors unsupervised and can go up to floor 15 supervised.

Level 4 Violet are new interns. They have access 25 floors without supervision and 32 floors with supervision.

Level 5 Indigo are tour guides. We have access to 40 floors unsupervised.

Level 6 Blue main inters/scientists. They have access to 60 floors unsupervised.

Level 7 Green are legal they have access to 70 floors unsupervised and 80 supervised.

Level 8 Yellow are well... I think lab directors, assistants and security but that's confidential the cleaning crew also has that level of clearance. They have access to 85 floors unsupervised.

Level 9 Orange are for the avengers. Thy have access to 90 floors unsupervised.

Level 10 Red is for Mr Stark, Ms Potts, Happy who is head of security and Mr Stark's soon to be intern. They have access to all 100 floors of the tower.

And that's all the levels"

(a/n that took a lot of thought)

"How come Peter has level 8 then? He's an intern" Flash asks starting to get angry.

"I'm sorry Mr Thompson but that is classified knowledge that you don't have the right clearance to. However I can inform you that he did indeed start of as an intern and still participates in intern projects" FRIDAY responds.

"Okay... Erm, shall we continue our first stop is the Avengers museum"

Note:

Righty oh.
First part down more to go.
I legit have been writing this during my online sessions.
Also I have watched endgame! Surprisingly I didn't cry for half an hour...
I watched a tiktok with spoilers it was 15/30 seconds long and was crying for half a hour. Watched the movie and only cried 5/10 minuets...

Anyway!

Let me know what you think and I hope you all have a good day (whenever your reading this it still counts!)

Byeeee