I Should Be At School...

Disclaimer:

I still don't own Marvel...

I completely forgot to add Vision in on the last chapter... Im sorry.... He therefore is now being named... Red... Internet... All-knowing.... Nottheevilrobot...

NAMES FOR CHARACTERS FOR FUTURE REFERENCES.... WHAT NAMES DO YOU FANCY FOR THE GROUPCGAT:

All names:
Nat:
Clint:
Steve:
Thor:
Banner:
Tony:
Wanda:
Pietro:
Blackpanther:
Loki:
Pepper:
Scott:
Bucky:
Sam:
Peter:
Fury:
Maria:
Phil:
Shuri:
Vision:

Let me know but please remember I do have to write their names everytime I write a gc conversation...
Bonus for upcoming chapters

MJ:
Ned:

Also.... WHAT SHIPS DO YOU WANT!
Okay I think now is time to start the chapter sooo.....

Peter's pov:

I wake up and immediately realise that I was on a comfy bed rather then the cold floor. My spidersenses aren't going of so I know I'm somewhere safe. While scanning the room I realise I'm in SHIELD. The only reason why I'm not currently freaking out is because I know that my mask is still on.

"Ah Spidy your awake" Fury states while walking in. "So tell me more about these projects... Some of the avengers have helped you on?"

I look down suddenly feeling ashamed that I was the cause of some people's panic. "I was aggressively poked with a knife when I wrong number texted Ms Widow... Then I was shot so I asked Ms Widow, Mr Clint and the Maximoff siblings for help and then speared... Where I asked the group chat for help..."

"And your lucky you did!" Fury steamed.

"My healing factor would have taken care of it..." I murmer.

"I'm afraid it wouldn't as it was laced with a poison that's toxic to spiders and guess what SPIDERman... It stopped your healing factor! Even an inch more to the left and it would have hit a major artery!" Fury paced then stopped to luck at me.

"I'm sorry" I say looking down.

"I want you to train with the Avengers to try and prevent these things otherwise I'll send a shield agent to babysit you," Fury started,"these are your choices and if you decline both then I'll tell Widow I know exactly who her 'babyspider' is and let her smother you with an overprotectiveness I haven't seen in a while!"

She's protected of me.... I thought she was just messing around...

"I'll train with the Avengers" I sigh not really looking forward to it.

"Good. Now I'm sending Agent Hill in because she's been up my ass wanting to check on you. She's also been sending updates to the group chat so that they won't go and track you down... Although I'm fairly certain Shuri and T'Challa are trying to track you down so I will inform them of your where abouts... Expect a visit"

As Fury leaves Maria barrels in checking me over too make sure I wasn't injured anywhere else. I suddenly remembered as Maria sat down next to me.

"I need to go to school!"

Fury froze.

"You nearly died. And your worried about school. Your a teenager. And your worried about school. Kid shut the fuck up. Don't move and I'll think about letting you move out of this room in a week nevermind a motherfucking total of 12 hours after being speared" Fury then walks out of the door leaving Maria and I to talk about anything and everything.

After a few hours Shuri comes in and let's just say... There were multiple vine references so much so that all the adults left if they were on a 10 mile radius of us.

Eventually after a promise to make real lightsabers Shuri and T'Challa leave wishing me a speedy recovery.

It takes 2 weeks before Fury let me go to school.

It took 3 weeks before Fury deemed me well enough to go out as Spiderman with someone to supervise me (usual Maria and/or Phil).

It took 5 weeks before Fury told me to suit up as training with the Avengers would being in an hour.

It took 7 weeks before I was trusted without Maria and Phil...

On the brighter side I won the promotion at Stark industries.
You are now looking at a junior assistant of the top level intern!

However, rumour has it he's about to be fired due to bullying so I have no idea what will happen after that.

Note:

Thank you for reading this! Sorry my chapters aren't that long!

Any ideas please let me know!

Thank you all for the votes aswell!