Field Trip Part 3 Lunch

Disclaimer:

I own nada but my... Plot?
First of thank you for reading this and also thank you to rainbowcelebrities for giving me Thor and Loki's name for text and tank you to CrazoFezo for Vision's!

Names:

Nat: Mama
Clint: Uncle C
Steve: Boomer
Thor: BLEGHH
Banner: Sciencesmash
Tony: Tin Boy
Wanda: Sis
Pietro: Bro
Blackpanther: Pink Panther
Loki: Puny God
Pepper: Boss
Scott: Grandma
Bucky: Jesus
Sam: Birdie
Peter: Spiderson/cinnamon (loser 1)
Fury: Eye-Eye
Maria: Babysitter
Phil: Done with it
Shuri- Vine Queen
Vision: Flying toaster
Ned: Lego (loser 2)
MJ: Scary Boss

Peter's pov:

That is it. The interns are dead to me... DEAD TO ME!

I'm covered in green glub from a failed experiment that went off behind me... Why didn't I escape you may ask... Because JONATHAN pushed me into the way, right as it went off!

Opps... OPPS is all he had to say!

"Mr Parker, you still have a change of clothes in your locker from the last time the interns did this to you. Unfortunately as your a member of the public at the moment I will have to report them however, I'm sure they will only get a slap on the wrist, now please head to the shower to remove the green goo before it stains, you have approximately 5 minuets before it's too late. Also Mr Stark says next time use blue so whoever is on the recieveing end turns into a smurf." FRIDAY sounds from above as I move to the showers grumbling under my breathe. After I finish there, I find out its time for Lunch. I arrive, get my food and go sit down next to MJ, only to realise that she's been on my phone and is now smirking at me...

Doofs gc:

Tinboy:

Why was there screaming?

Spiderbaby:

Well I'm at the tower on a tour and we saw a very blue and shiny Ms Romanoff chasing a very scared Mr Barton before the screaming started...

My friend told her the correct direction after Mr Barton threw his shoe in the opposite way...

I'm guessing it's normal as the tour director just sighed and moved us along.

Boss:

Unfortunately it's more normal then you think.

Sis:

Happens everyday.

Bro:

Just wait until there's a prank war... The whole tower gets evacuated or put on lockdown.

Mama:

Wait... Your here.

Uncle C:

Your FRIEND ratted Hawkeye out!