First Things First

Deciding to turn in early, I went up to the dorm again, collapsing on top my warm, comfortable, decked in Gryffindor red and gold bed. Neville had came up the stairs behind me as well, but is currently in the shower. Neville liked to shower before bed, I vaguely remembered.

Quickly changing into fresh clothes that the House elves had left there and doing my bedtime routine, I made my way back to bed, wanting nothing more than to sleep. Drawing the curtains around my bed shut, I snuggled down under the almost painfully Gryffindor red, but very confortable sheets and yawned contently.

I fell into sleep's welcoming arms as I hoped for a decent sleep with no nightmares, my mind faintly registering the noise of the shower head turning on.

I was sound asleep when the other residents of the dormitory finally retreated to bed, Seamus no doubt still sporting singed eyebrows and such.
___________________________

Harry snagged the twins again the next morning at breakfast, his sister in all but blood, Luna also tagging along.

"Sup-"

"-Harrykins?"

The twins asked Harry as he herded them into an abandoned classroom after shooing Peeves out. It's suprising how there are so many unused classrooms in the castle, Dumbles must have messed with them too, huh.

"Right so, first thing's first, I'm making my own side in the war, as you already know. I need members. I'm also assuming you two are in. Luna's my second in command," Harry said, getting straight to the point, as Luna cast a bunch of other security charms to the door in case anyone came in, including over-powered muffliato spells and a more stronger Colloportus intertwined with Confundo and charmed to block Alohomora.

Harry nodded his thanks to his second in command, and continued, "We're all gonna pick out the ones who seem to not want to join either sides or do not agree with the Light or Dark side. If they say no, we'll have to obliviate them. Try to make it as neat as possible and hide the evidence of the obliviation."

The twins nodded.

Luna also inserted her wisdom, "There are those who probably would want to think it over first before making a decision. We should keep an eye on them, so that they don't tattle on us to Headmaster Dumbledore or worse, Umbridge." Luna seemed to be in the moment this time, the usually dreaminess in her eyes replaced with determination and concentration, her lips curled slightly in disgust at her last word.

Harry nodded along, smiling fondly at Luna, as the twins also express their disgust at the mention of the walking, talking toad dressed in a disaster of pink.

"We'll have to train the new recruits, of course. Probably using that Room of Requirements you two talked about," Harry said, already laying out all the plans in his head.

The twins looked eager at the mention of the ROR, grinning widely.

"We quite like where this is going, Commander Harry."(Idk, okay)

Luna turned and rifled through her throughly decorated with pins and keychains satchel, Harry and the twins looked curiously at her and she mumbled to herself.

"Aha!" The blonde girl let out a truimphant exclaimation, pulling out a list of...... Names?

As if sensing their confusion, Luna explained, "I wrote this list last night, its the names of the people I thought we should recruit. Here."

Harry took the list and read through it, Fred and George peering over his short form to look at the list as well.

"Longbottom? Neville Longbottom?" The twins said incredulously over Harry's shoulder, "That kid's afraid of his own shadow! No way is he going to want to join-"

"Hey!-" Harry and Luna snapped at them.

"-Dunno how he even got into Gryffindor. He seems such a Hufflepuff, yknow?-" Fred continued, but George nudged him in the ribs with an elbow and jerked his head at the two others in the classroom.

Met with the furious glares of a certain Chosen one and quirky Ravenclaw, Fred put up his arms and quickly backtracked, "Right, uh, okay. I'll shut up now."

"Neville is the best human being on earth! Don't you dare insult him, he's kinder than all of you could ever be, you-" Luna, fourth year Ravenclaw who wears radishes as earrings and reads The Quibbler, Luna, says, marching right up to Fred, and puts a finger right up in his face, her usual care-free face and dreamy smile now full of anger and indignation on the behalf of her friend who wasn't currently there.

Harry pulled her away, stone-faced, but the depths of his dull jaded eyes now simmered with red hot rage.

George coughed awkwardly and took the list, his twin hiding behind him looking guilty. Although Luna was younger, George looked at her and Harry warily as he read the names on the list aloud.

Colin Creevey        Gryffindor

Seamus Finnigan Gryffindor

Dean Thomas        Gryffindor

Susan Bones         Hufflepuff

Hannah Abbot     Hufflepuff

Oliver Wood          Graduated

Remus Lupin        Graduated

Ginny Weasley     Gryffindor

The twins nodded approvingly when their sister's name was read out while Harry looked distrusting.

Dennis Creevey    Gryffindor

Draco Malfoy         Slytherin

Severus Snape      Graduated

There was an outcry of rage from the twins but glares from Harry and Luna quickly shut them up.

Blaise Zabini         Slytherin

Pansy Parkinson  Slytherin

Theodore Nott      Slytherin

Vincent Crabbe     Slytherin

.......

The twins sniffed slightly as most of the following names were in Slytherin. While they don't exactly hate them, except well, Snape, they were still enemies and on the opposite side, Voldemort's side. Some were neutral, of course, but you never know. They could be secret Voldemort supporters or whatnot.

Ernest Macmillan   Hufflepuff

This time it was Harry who muttered under his breath, "Pompous prick."

He obviously remembered second year where Ernie had accused him openly and rudely of being the Heir of Slytherin. Even if he had apologized later, Harry still felt quite offended and put off about it.

Sirius Black               Graduated

The twins and Harry stared at Luna when that was read out, Harry quickly recovered, used to Luna somehow knowing things no one else should. The twins didn't, of course.

"How'd you know?" Fred asked, confusion, alarm and curiousity obvious in the question.

Luna just smiled.

Heyo, new chapter, kinda boring but for some reason my brain only keeps supplying stuff for what happens later-

._.

But anyways, thank you yall who stuck with this during the whole 'I have no idea for what to do with this' proccess, slow updates and whatnot! Yall amazing!

aND HOLY SHIT, 12.5K READS? THANK YOU?! HOW DID I EVEN GET HERE, iliterallyhadnoplot, i a m s h o o k -

I'll try to bring more content soon, love yall! CX

Libra out~