Time with the Twins

Third person's POV

"George, Fred, George! Fred, Fred, George, Fred! Freddie,Georgie-"

A certain raven-haired teen's voice rang out, effectively awaking everyone in said boys' dorm.

"Arghhhh, HARRY-"

"Good morning! Rise and shine! It's a wonderful day for a Hogsmead outing, isn't it, Freddie? Georgie?"

"Argh, Fred, George! Remind me again of why Harry Potter has been here, waking us up at the crack of dawn in the past couple of days?" One of the twins' dorm mate and best friend, Lee Jordan groaned in his pillow.

"We told you, Lee-

"-We don't know-"

"-But it doesn't mean we like it better than you do-"

"-It's like hell!"

The twins exclaimed from their place, burrowed into their warm bed, wrapped in comfy blankets, only a tip of their flamin' red hair showing.

Harry giggled at their antics, eyes sparkling with mischief, his hands inched towards Fred's covered side.

"Harry, what are ya doin- AHHAHAHAHAH- Nooo, HARRY, STOP- AHHHHHH, HAHAHAHAH," Fred laughed hysterically as Harry used his nimble fingers to tickle his now exposed side.

"GEORGE, HELP! AHAHAHHA- GEORGE- AHAHAHAHAHAAH, HARRY, HARRY, STOP!- MERCY, PLEASE-" Fred yelped, before laughing hysterically again, unable to form coherent words over the ticklish torture, his side in stitches.

George finally took pity on his brother and got up to save him, only to be caught by 'Tickle Monster' Harry, and tickled until he cried for mercy, while Fred lay on his bed, gasping for air.

Their 'traitorous' friend, Lee, felt quite content with half-laying, half-sitting on his bed with the help of some fluffy pillows, watching the show.

Suddenly, the tables turned, Harry was now the one being tickled, Fred had snuck up behind Harry, after recovering from the vicious tickle attack,and pushed him down on the bed, George then got up after quite a few minutes of panting. Joining his brother, they attacked Harry with their combined strength, Harry's shrieks of laughter was soon heard.

In a vain attempt to escape, Harry had caught a pillow and thrown it randomly at the direction of George. Instead of hitting on of the twins, Harry merely managed to hit an amused Lee and therefore, starting a pillow fight.

The pillow fight ended half an hour or so later, the room raining with feathers, a truimphant Harry was declared winner as Lee was in a respectable second place. Fred and George however, over-dramatically flung themselves on Lee's nearby feather-covered bed, and faked crying dejectedly.

"We should probably clean this up," Lee Jordan mused over the din that the twins had managed to make.

Harry agreed, with flushed cheeks, bright lively eyes, only a glimmer of insane hidden within it's depth.

After a sloppy 'Scougify' from Lee and Harry's hand in cleaning, non-magically, the room was cleared of all feathers,restored to it's original cleanliness, which, mind, wasn't all that clean at all.

"Hey, Harry? Where did you say that we were doing today, again?" Fred said, his brother not finishing his sentence for once.

"Yeah! Do we have to dress up?" George asked.

Harry sighed but smiled and chuckled lightly, "Hogsmead, there is a Hogsmead outing today, so dress up, boys."

Fred and George raised a eyebrow at that but laughed teasingly "Yes, sir!", they said in unision.