Great, more sneaking

Harry's POV

We staggered slightly as our feet slammed to the ground. As soon as I regained my footing, I quickly examined our surrounding to get a hint of where we had been Portkey'ed to.

I recognized the dusty, damp, badly scratched up room, pieces of furniture and wood scattered everywhere, a bug-infested bed a few feet away. I sigh, we were in the Shrieking Shack. Real original, Ragnok.

I sigh again, turning back to the twins. They were also looking around the room curiously, vaguely making out where they are.

"Hey, Freddie," George asked his brother.

"Yes, brother o' mine?" Fred replied, adding a question of his own after, "This place looks familiar, don't ya think?"

"Well yes, I do, Gred-" George was promptly cut off by an exasperated Harry.

"Of course, you do. We are in the Shrieking Shack, alright? Now can we just go already, before they realise we're gone?" I said impatiently, tugging on the nearest twin's wrist, which so happened to be George.

Fred raised his arms in surrender, "Alright, alright. We're coming, we're coming. Calm your tits, Harry-"

I glared venomously at the offending twin, said glare rivaling Snape's, "No, I will not calm my tits. You will come with me, this instant, before you blow my cover, idiots!"

Fred and George gulped nervously, they never actually seen me so agitated and riled up before, probably only Ron and Hermione had before.

"Alright, okay. Keep your hair on, no need to be all fussy with us," Fred joked lamely, nervous.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, let's just go," I huffed , stalking off, leaving the twins to look at each other with confusion, before scurrying out after me.
________________________________
Third person's POV

A few days or so had passed since Harry and the twins had sneaked to Gringotts, Harry recieved a letter from his account manager, Ragnok.

Harry was, at that moment, in the library, reading. Well, actually, he was just staring at a random page of his Charms textbook, which was the homework that he was trying to do.

The past few days, he had realised that everytime he tried to be smarter and overall try to be a model student, his mind seemed to fog up and make him lose concentration, by then, thinking clearly had long become a difficult feat.

'Argh, these blocks have to go, as soon as possible," Harry thought, frustrated.

He then decided whether or not to recruit Draco Malfoy and the other Slytherins to his cause, 'Perhaps Snape too,' Harry thought amusedly.

He turned his attention back to the forgotten-for-a-moment Charms textbook, deciding to complete his homework before plotting. He blinked blankly at the open page of said textbook. A letter which, he was pretty sure not there before, sitting innocently between the open pages about 'How to cast a successful Disillusion charm'. He warily picked it up and flipped it over, only to see the familiar crest of Gringotts.

"A letter from Gringotts? Hmm......" Harry mumbled underneath his breath, "Wonder what Ragnok wants now........"

He neatly put away his barely completed Charms homework, more curious about the letter than finishing a piece of homework that's due tomorrow. So much for wanting to be a model student then.

He made quick work of opening the flap of the letter, debating on whether or not to recruit his own group of Slytherin followers again.

Reading the letter, it said:

Dear Heir/Lord Potter,

It has come to my attention that someone has been trifling and drawing money out from your vaults. Again.
Fortunately, your Black, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor and Slytherin vaults have not been touched. Gaunt vaults have been empty for a long while, it only exists due to its Heirs being alive. The only thing to the Gaunt name is a small shack, just outside the town of Little Hangleton.

Please come to Gringotts to settle this matter. This letter is a Portkey, the trigger word for it is money. You are welcome to drop in anytime you are free. Come soon.

Sir Goblin Ragnok,
Accounts manager for Heir/Lord Potter,
Gringotts.

Harry sighed, grumbling "I'm never going to get a Hogsmead evening for shopping only, am I?"

Sorry for the wait and short chapter, guys. I don't have much of an excuse other than, I'm grounded and have writer's block. I mean, I have an vague idea of where this is going. But I don't have any idea of what to put into the rest of the year. Also, I might rewrite the description soon :/

Please give some suggestions on how to write this- I NEED HELP- And MOON isn't helpinggggg, she has her own stories. SORRY, MOONS DARLING- (Feel my frustration and sarcasm rn- Help me-)

Sorry again, next chap might be an even longer wait. IM SORRY- >n<

AND THANKS FOR 1.30K PLUS READS! LOVE Y'ALL!

Bye-

Libra out~