Temper Tantrum

Third person's POV

"MERLIN'S BAGGY Y-FRONTS, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY HAIR!"

Ragna's smile, well, smirk, grew bigger and wider, she looked as if she was trying to supress laughter, but then again, it's hard to tell with Goblins.

"Ragna, my hair is red. It's not even auburn. Noooooo, it's Weasley red," Harry yelled, panicked and a teeny bit pissed.

Her laughter subsiding, Ragna started to try to calm an agitated Harry.

"Harry, calm down. Your blocks have all been removed, your Mimic heritage is now active, thus your hair colour changing. You don't need to panic."

Harry, although still slight nervous and mad, calmed down. Pulling his short red hair down to eye level, he observed it. Harry noted the shade of red, the texture, and came to a conclusion.

His hair is now Weasley red, the same red hair Harry sees daily sitting on the head of his former best mate and the twins' freckled head. Right down to the last strand of hair.

Ragna patiently watched Harry, as Harry stared at his hair as though he wished he could burn it with his stare, before trying to will it to another colour. Almost 5 minutes later, Harry could have sworn the Weasley red had tinted darker to an almost auburn. But maybe it was just him. Exasperated , he looked up to Ragna, who had been quietly watching Harry attempt to will his hair to another colour in vain.

"Ragna, do you think my hair looks a bit darker than earlier? Maybe almost auburn?" Harry asked the Goblin with an earnest, yet pleading voice, gesturing to his headful of red hair.

Ragna sighed, " Harry, you know it doesn't work like that. Your species are called Mimics for a reason, y'know," Ragna crossed her arms, managing to sound annoyed and expectant and the same time.

It might have taken Harry a moment or two to figure out his mistake before he hit his forehead with the palm of his hand and saying, "Bloody hell, I've been going with this in all the wrong ways! Mimicking, right. Let's see........ Back to my original black hair..... "

Closing his eyes, he pictured his black bird's nest of hair clearly and as detailed as he could, imagining it replacing hus current hair. Concrentrating, he focused all his will into changing his hair back, faintly registering Ragna's words of encouragement.

Harry felt his scalp tingling, his slight wavy red hair turned to the black spiky hair he was used to. Opening one tightly shut eyelid, he saw a few stray hairs, all of them a pitch black. Relaxing, he opened both his eyes and beamed. He did it! He managed to will his hair back! He was finally getting the hang of it!

Or not.

The moment Harry relaxed, his hair had immediately returned to Weasley red, the unruly hair turned tameable. Harry felt the change, harshly tugging his hair to eye level. He stared at his red hair in horror, his jaw hanging.

"Nooooooooooo...." Harry groaned, dragging the word out. He flopped onto the bed, obviously distressed, his hand gripping the red hair tightly.

Letting go of his vice-like grip on his hair, he turned to lie face-down on the pillow of his hospital bed. More sounds of distress and frustration was emitted by the teen, muffled by the pillow. All the while Ragna stood by, an exasperated look on her face, though one might point out the smidget of concern in those beady eyes.

Finally, the somewhat disturbing sounds quieted down to angry huffs, Harry feeling slightly worn out. Composing himself, he reached out to get one of those delicious fruit that he didn't actually know the name of.......

Absently rolling the fruit around between his fingers, he decided to ask her later. Harry popped the fruit, which had a green and faintly red center this time, into his mouth, apprieciating the delicious refreshingness of it.

"Done, then?"

Rolling his eyes a little at Ragna's humoured tone of voice, Harry nodded, slightly embarrased at his small temper tantrum.

"Yeah."

(Sorry, I had to do half of this V E R Y short chapter(sorry again) on the website, and they don't let me use the italics, bolds and underline. So I'll just have to bracket my A/N stuff)

(I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Sorry to had to disappoint yall with this short ass chapter.)

Libra out~