Mimicry and Miming

Third person's POV

"Of course not," Ragnok muttered, somewhat angrily, "Mimics have long been in hiding, in fact, there hasn't been a sighting of them for over a few centuries or so. It's near impossible for a Mimic to be tracked or exposed, they are a sort of metamorphmagus. Mimics are distant relatives of the Mimes, not that many Mimes are seen nowadays, but in the Muggle world, you would definitely be able to see quite a few, both magical and non-magical........."

The twins frowned, even Harry listened in, Ragnok continued, "It's a common thing to be a Mimic through blood/inheritance, but being a part Mimic, part wizard like Harry here, has it's many perks."

(Get ready for long-ass explaination here, ppl-)

"Mimics get their inheritance precisely a week after they were born, until then, they will be a mix of their parents before their parents got their Mimic inheritance. Sadly, grown Mimics usually forget how they originally looked like, unless they took a picture or something to remember by. Usually, baby Mimics start with mimicking voices, then start to copy other people's faces, usually the parents or the people usually around said Mimic baby. When mimicking voices, their usual normal coloured eyes with signature Mimic black and gold flecks will turn completely black, I mean the whole eyeball. Completely black, with the gold flecks. As they grow up, they should be able to learn how to conceal it, though it may take many days of practice. They can also turn to animals and inaminated objects, just give it a couple weeks or so if they work hard enough. But to make a completely new person, it's not unheard of, takes years of practice though, only extremely powerful Mimics could be able to learn it in weeks, months or only a year."

(Pic)

Ragnok paused for a moment and surveyed their faces, before continueing, "Mimics are quite like metamorphmaguses, but some may think metamorphmagus are better than Mimics, just because they can change anything of their features of will, Mimics can...

Ragnok paused for a moment and surveyed their faces, before continueing, "Mimics are quite like metamorphmaguses, but some may think metamorphmagus are better than Mimics, just because they can change anything of their features of will, Mimics can only mimic, but as I said before, it's not impossible for a Mimic to make a completely new person."

Harry and the twins were thinking of all the pros and cons of it all, finding very little cons, the trio grinning mischieviously, although, one may argue, Harry's was a tad bloodthirsty.

Ragnok rolled his eyes, probably knowing what was going through their heads, but smiled warnly at them, well, as warm as a Goblin smiling can be. (*shudder*) "Before you go plotting some prank or another, I haven't finished explaining."

"A powerful Mimic like Harry here, usually have mates, to balance their power and take care of them. Though with Harry being part Wizard and all, I'm not exactly sure. Harry is probably more powerful than a powerful full-blooded Mimic, so he might have more than one mate or a mate who can rival his own powers, it would probably be a wizard with a powerful creature inheritence or just a normal wizard way beyond average magical levels."

Harry scrunched up his face, the insane burst fading, "I'm not sure if I wanna be bonded with a random person for all eternity, y'know."

Ragnok gave a short bark of laughter, saying "I know, but fortunately, your mate or mates would probably be someone you already know in your life, it's just how it is."

Harry didn't question the logic of that fact, instead having a fleeting thought of Dudley or one of his friends being his mate, before banishing the disturbing thought, reprimanding his wierd and insane mind/self for thinking that.

The twins, whom had stayed oddly silent through out the conversation, finally spoke up.

"So like, what about our family?-"

"-I mean, our creature inheritence has to come from somewhere, right?-"

"-And what about our brothers and sister?-"

"-Do they have one too?-"

Ragnok frowned and hummed for some time, thinking out loud, "I might not be right, but I'm pretty sure Arthur Weasley had a kitsune inheritence back when he was in Hogwarts, and your siblings probably have blocks too.........."

Harry and the two red-heads looked curiously at the pondering Goblin, who suddenly clicked his fingers, startling the trio.

Ragnok picked up a solid gold old-fashioned type of telephone, and pressed on a button that bore the name, Daggersaw, and waited impatiently for this 'Daggersaw' to pick up. When said Goblin did, Ragnok yammered in Gobbledygook at a rapid pace, mentioning the names of the Weasley family at times.

Not long after, a few folders popped into existence right in front of Ragnok, neatly stacked up on his desk. Harry counted nine, to be precise.

Ragnok then explained to them that, "These folders are about each member of the Weasley family, listing their financial business and inheritence, possible blocks could also be listed here."

The twins nodded silently, while Harry gave a much more cheerful response, 'Alrighty!' was heard from Harry's direction.

Harry drummed his fingers on Ragnok's desk, "Sooooo, when can we takes the blocks off?"

The twins looked at him, protesting that, "Harry, we don't have enough money to take the blocks off!"

Harry held up his hand, and said sternly, quite sane at the moment, "I don't care if you agree or not, but I'm paying, you guys are practically family to me, I don't mind."

The twins were relieved, other than their Weasley pride being hurt, they didn't really mind Harry paying.

"Well-" Fred said, slowly.

"-If you insist-" George continued.

"-Harrykins." They said the last part together, relunctantly.

Harry sat back on his seat with a truimphant grin on his face, already plotting on how to get the other members of the Weasley family to let him pay for the removal of the blocks on them.

Ragnok spoke up, bringing Harry back to reality, "Well, if you want to, we can remove them now."

Harry considered the offer for awhile, knowing that they didn't have much more time before they have to go back to Hogwarts. At the end, he decided against it, not willing to risk Dumbledore knowing that they slipped out of Hogsmead to Gringotts.

"Sorry, Ragnok, we don't have much more time left before the teachers will find out we sneaked out of Hogsmead, I'm afraid we'll have to set it at a later date. I'll send you a letter about the date of the next Hogsmead day," Harry politely declined, before pulling the twins up with some suprising strength.

Ragnok nodded understandingly, disappointment clear in his eyes, saying, "Very well, for safety measures-" he looked pointedly at Fred and George's splinched features, "-I'll be providing a Portkey to Hogsmead for you."

Harry nodded, taking the dirty worn-out boot from Ragnok. He gestured for the twins to hold on to the Portkey as he got ready to be Portkey-ed into Hogsmeade.

"Gold."

With the trigger word being said, the Portkey whisked away the Boy-Who-Lived and the Devil Twins.

Damnnnnnn, I finally updated- 'M proud of meself, I've been having a case of writer's block recently and MOON is still on hiatus, sort of, I think she's grounded or smthg. THANKS SO MUCH FOR 600+ READS, GUYSSSS. I LUV U GUYS SOO MUCH, u have NO idea how much this means to me, THANK YOU! I hope I can update a new chap soon, I'm sorry if this was a long wait and next time might be too.

Sorry! ÓnÒ >m<

(Review please?)

Libra out~

Edit: HOLY FU- 1.14K READS? ArE mY eYes dEciEviNg mE? Damn- I was no expecting that- Anyway, grounded rn- So bye now- Also, not gonna be updating for a LONGGGGG time, sooo until next time, potterheads!- (Sry!-)