𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13 │︎♚︎

"Protect your Queen. Always."

Syfas

I was tracing my fingers along the inside of her milky legs, listening to each sweet moan that escaped her lips. "You like that, little rose?" I ask and she hums in response.

I take that as an approval to continue and take things to the next level. My hand hovers above her pink laced bra, my fingers tugging at the straps before I pull it off her beautiful body. Her breasts completely in the open, my erection poking at her sex. The only things stopping me from taking her was a thin layer of fabric-

Suddenly, her breasts become too bright for me to look at.

What the fuck?

Blinding me as if it was the second sun. I open my eyes and readjust my sight as I realise I was laid completely flat on my back. Sweating my ass off.

I groan as I realise I had a wet dream about my little rose, I felt as if I completely violated her. I fling the covers off me and see my dick imprint through my boxers. Great, this was my punishment.

I get up, ready to take a cold ass shower before having my breakfast.

⁂︎  ⁂ ⁂︎

"Come on man."

"Dude I'm chewing." I reply, crunching on my cereal whilst Axil begged for some info about my mate.

"I'll wait." He intertwined his fingers and sat patiently, staring at me.

"What do you want to know?" I ask after I finish chewing, placing another mouthful of lucky charms in my mouth. Little rose told me about them.

"Um- what's her-" he didn't get a chance to ask before the most blaring scream could be heard. Audibly coming closer until my sister ran into the kitchen and stopped screaming,

"YOU!" She pointed at me, panting to catch her breath.

"Me?" I asked unbothered as I took another bite of the colourful sugary cereal.

"You met your mate?" She asked with the most sinister looking smile. I turn my view back at Axil who looked at me apologetically.

"Sorry man, can't keep anything from her." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"Where is she?" My sister asked, poking her head through every door in the kitchen.

"Not here." I reply. "She's at home."

"Is that where you've been sneaking off to?When did you meet her?"

What is this? An interview.

"A few days ago."

"Does mother or father know?"

"Nope."

"Are you going to tell them?" She looked at me expectantly, my father and I haven't talked since that day he told me to marry another woman. He tried, but I just ignored him.

"Well I can't exactly keep it from them, can I?"

"Guess not." She smiled and took the seat in front of me.

"So, what's she like?" She asked as she poured a bowl of cereal and topped it up with milk.

"A breath of fresh air." I answer, little rose was so innocent. She didn't know much about hierarchy or rules, which made it so much easier for me to be myself around her. I didn't need to reach any social expectations, she loved me for who I am.