𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25 |♚︎

Unknown Pov

Unknown Pov

"So that's the story in balamory." I spoke, taking another sip of my drink. The electric feeling down my throat spread like wildfire to my wings.

"Thats- alot to take in, my King." the werewolf spoke from behind me.

"Mhm" I replied, setting down my drink on the wooden table. Turning around to see him, half his face in the dull yellow light and the other was infiltrated by darkness.

Taking three steps towards him, I smile sinisterly.

"You see, werewolf." I sneered. " Not many know about this prophecy about the True Queen, all the additional powers and whatnot." I stare off into the distance.

"But the story is a big burden to carry. Even for me, which I why I told you." I return my gaze to him, looking him up and down.

"I feel honoured, my King." he bowed.

I shook my hand in front of my face. "Oh no need for that, you won't know for much longer."

"Wh-" he began but was cut off by the sound of a broken bone.

Guess a werewolf can't talk if his neck has been snapped.

Now to find out who this Kyra person is, I thought whilst stepping away from the dead body on the floor.

"Oi," I point to a random werewolf. "Arrange a rogue attack on the Dragon kingdom."

"Yes, my King."

"Now."

Syfas' pov

I watched as my little rose put on her white slip dress, standing in front of a mirror so I could see every thing perfectly.

She shifted her gaze to the right side of the mirror and locked eyes with me. Quickly averting my case back to the sheets on my bed and playing with my fingers.

"Bunny! I saw that."

"Hm? Saw what..?" I played dumb.

"Hmm... You were watching me get dressed."

"NoIwasnt." I spoke all in one breath; guiltily.

"Yes you were." She squinted her eyes at me.

"Nope!" I shook my head, pursed my lips and shut my eyes. Realising, right after, this is exactly the reaction she performs when guilty.

"Then why is the paper you're reading upside down?" She questioned. Good question.

"Umm.."

"Cause you were watching me!"

"Ugh, fine. I was watching you." God I sounded like a stalker. She folded her arms and had a prideful look on her face.

"I knew it." She spoke.