Six point One

His angelic perfection was emphasized by the red light like an angel lighted by hell, but the innocence in his eyes makes me feel like I'm the demon who will possess and own his great attributes. As the demon came out from my inner closet, I didn't resist indulging in the most delicious meat as I started to travel my hungry lips on every part of his upper body, then this little angel bends his body sexily for me, as I traveled my hands on his smooth back. His sexy moans filled my ears with joy and overwhelmed me with pleasure. While his warm body added to the wild and hot scene that we have.

I traveled my tongue to his tasty chest and traced his pinkish perked nipples, then I started to feed on it like a hungry baby to his milk and I'm sure this will be my favorite snack now. His hands cupped my head and pulled me more to him as I gave what he wants, savagely slurping his tiny pleasure.

"Oh, Master" he moaned sexily which gave me the additional fuel to satisfy him more, as I started to make sweet bites on it. "Hmm, That's so good master" and I'm starting to love his address to me.

"You want more baby?" I asked,

"Ye-yes please master" he pleaded like a child.

"Then all four for me baby," I asked and flipped his lightweight body.

His current position made him sexier and those smooth and chunky buns of him proved it more. My head didn't resist going down and kissing it but the thing that I didn't imagine in any way, my tongue started to crawl until it brought me to his pinkish and cute hole. Tasting no bad on it but the essence of strong lust in me together with the sexiest sound of moan from him pushed me to rim it more even for the first time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ashy

His warm and slippery tongue was praising me down there, even hearing him slurping on it. Then suddenly he stopped and hang my moans at the ceiling as he started to poke teasingly his great shaft at my entrance. The most awaited part was coming to happen now.

"Hmmmmmm..." I moaned while biting my lips as being excited for him to completely invade my body.

"Are you so excited my little angel" his deep voice hit my ears and added more excitement to my wild nerves, as I surely gulped my throat soundly and made him smile at the back of my ear.

"Yess...... hmmmmm" I moaned as he suddenly licked the back of my ear.

Then he started the process by teasingly poking his part on my entrance, as the excitement and the nerve-wracking drums in my chest collides and make my breathing more uneasy. So I didn't resist pushing my body to him, as he noticed and slapped my checks for it.

"Easy boy... Let master drives you.."

"Please, Master... Punish it now." I pleaded sexily.

"I like you begging for it, why do you still sound like an angel huh?" he asked to my ear.

"Cause I'm a sluty angle from above.." I muttered as he chuckled.

"So beg for more baby.." then another noticeable poke on my entrance.

"Yes, master please.." I answered immediately, pushing my entrance to him but he seems to avoid it. As it like hanging me in lust thirst.

"Not so fast angel.. Once I entered you, you will be just mine and no one can take you from me" he sounds threatening and mandating something but because of the lust in me, I just nodded my head in agreement without thinking straight from what he just said. "Good boy!" he commented and licked my ear, as I didn't avoid being tickled.

"Ahhhh..." I groaned as he started to push his head into me slowly.

His length is like taking my spirit away slowly as it takes me deeper. The pain does exist with it but the newly overflowing pleasure in me invades that, making me moan in the air as long as when I finally reach the end of his huge trunk.

"Hmm... The fucking tightness baby.." He groaned.

"That's so fucking huge Master.." I surely bite my lips.

"Oh yeah? Like I got devirginize you huh" he said proudly. I only moan sexily as a response.

He started to thrust slowly, like killing every tickle I have and fulfilling the untraceable thing in me.

Then he started to growl as he takes it faster which surely made my eyes all white. His length was stretching me so well and making me full from it. Then he flipped me over without taking off his buff meat in me, now seeing his handsome face full of lust and some sweat from his pleasure work.

He spread my legs so wide and thrust deeper before bending down and his head to reach my lips as he conquered it as he owned it. The luscious kiss was combined with his great movement as he takes the sweeter thrust I've ever had. Yet I locked my arms on his neck, not to lose the contact of our lips as he continued to give me the best pleasure of all time.

"You're just mine baby" He mandated and my distracted mind just nodded to it.

Then the scene got wilder as his phase becomes more intense then followed by three to four mean and deeper thrusts every time he will try to compose the phase.

"Please no hickey..." I whispered in lust as he tried to suck on my neck.

"There's NO for me baby.." He said with a tone in it and like a poor prey, I just bent my neck and let him suck on it a hungry vampire.

I moaned loudly as he sucks my neck and the thrust he makes combined with it. You can even hear a little vibration in my voice as the overflowing pleasure was taking me and made me drugged to it.

I started to touch myself as I feel a building load in me but in my slight shock, he took my hands away from my thing.

"Did I tell you to touch yourself?" He questioned, looking intensively at me.

"Please....." I whined and tried to grab my part again but he swayed my hands again, instead, he grabbed that part for me tightly then he initiated to do the pleasure for me while he managed to keep his phase.

"I told you Master will drive you right?" He asked full of pleasure.

"Please, faster master... I'm gonna cum.." I moaned.

"Cum with me baby," He said and his phase became stronger, preparing to unload his pride.

"AHHHH... Master, I'm cumming.." I scream my moan then the best and most amazing load shoots out from me, messing my chest and abdomen.

"Yeah, baby... I'm gonna cum too.." He groaned loudly. Then in time I feel his warm and overflowing seed shoot in me.

"You're such a beautiful lad.." He said while caressing my face then he kissed me again.

He laid beside me and grabbed me to lay over him, making his massive chest my pillow and wrapping my hand around his sexy trunk.

Before I could close my eyes and drive myself to the most peaceful sleep will be, I heard him mutter "You're just mine now" followed by a kiss on my forehead, then I just hummed silently to agree without thinking twice about it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just updated some words here.. 😅😅😅