Two

Weeks later..

"What is the value of X if ( 2x+4y ) ( 3x-6y )? the teacher asked, but I didn't raise my hand even though I know the correct answer to that simple equation.

Well, my best friend Juhan didn't make it to school today and I don't know the real reason why, basically I don't have any accompany today who talks a lot in the class, so I was just staring at nowhere outside the clear glass window, while different things were running in my mind. Like I need to bring my granny for her therapy by next week and it will cost us a lot of money, plus our growing bills in the house and tuition fees for this coming term.

"How far did you get Mr. Moore?" the teacher in front of the class called my name suddenly, as I snapped from my thoughts.

"Y-yes Marco.. I mean s-sir?" I troubled to identify him, as my classmates started to chuckle at my dumbness.

His my hot and kinda handsome math teacher, like every bitches of this school was drooling their eyes to him. But the little secret of this gorgeous man was hidden deep in his closet. I could say he's gay, aside from what we called radar but also I didn't expect to see his face in one of the famous and intimate gay applications, where I belonged too. I stalked his account just to make sure if that's him until I was convinced and accidentally poked his account.

Well after some days, I received some notification from the app, as to see some message from him. I tried to reply to it kindly and after some interesting and funny conversation with him, he had just let me address him by his first name "Marco", as I used to it. Then he cleared his throat.

"So what is the answer Mr. Moore?" he asked and neared a bit in my direction, darting his ocean-like orbs to my face, like driving me to the most beautiful getaway on the beachside.

I know and I can feel that he likes me or he just wants to get into my pants, as to how he looked at me every single time, like eating me alive or undressing me with his eyes, and how often he chats to me. Like he always wants to know my status, if I have already eaten my meal, if I'm going to school, if I'm OK and every noticing move that tells you like the person, that's it. Then something got in my wild thoughts, and I stood up immediately.

"No value, because every bullshit fucking exes are no value," I answered with sarcasm, as the whole class booed and laughed at what I said.

His thick brows curled like he was trying to get my means or I guess mad for what I had said. Well, that's part of my plan and maybe playing a little bit for this guy is not bad at all, since I was not satisfied with my client last night.

Remembering that old stone statue guy over the bed last night is the worst client I ever had. Like he didn't move for my pleasure and even paid my service lower than before.

"Wrong answer Mr. Moore" he clicked a tongue and darted his eyes more intensively.            "And rude approaches to your teacher have equivalent punishment according to school's norms." He added and got closer to me while clenching his jaw lightly which makes him more handsome.

But before I opened my mouth the bell rang, indicating that class had just over. So my classmates blurted out from their sit and hurried to go outside, leaving my math teacher and me only in the room.

"I guess you're a great punisher sir for a bad boy like me.." I said sexily, then neared myself closer to him and touched my index finger over his massive chest, making flirt lines on his sleeve, as he breathed deeply, getting his attention for my wild intention.

Then his head leaned down just to bang his good lips onto mine harshly and grab my waist, locking my body into his hunk. I answered his harsh kiss as he demanded access and I let him search inside my mouth, feeling his warm and sweet tongue invading me like his life depends on it.