Prologue

14 years ago

"Please don't leave me, Martha?" Victor whined as he knelt on the floor, hugging Martha's legs.

"I'm not happy with you anymore Victor" she replied with a stench in her voice.

"Please-----"

"I'm tired of this kind of life, Victor. I'm tired of being with a man who is constantly jealous, drunk, and lacks any real vision for our future. I'm tired of waiting for you to fulfill your promises for our family," she said, as she pushed Victor away.

" Martha, please give me another chance.." Victor cried, trying to hug her, but Martha was strong enough to shove him away.

"How many chances should I give to you huh... your hopeless dream can't feed our son Victor."

Victor is a self-reliant person who despises living in the same house as his family. He feels cramped and restricted in his choices. Consequently, he left behind the luxurious life in the business sector and moved far away to chase his dream, which his parents opposed. He's a passionate vocalist of an obscure band and strongly dreams that someday his band will be known in the world and to make his parents proud of where he is about. Then one night, he met Martha. Eventually, after years of their ups and downs relationship, they decided to build a family together and had their first child- Dane.

Victor pursues his passion by taking up part-time gigs, even though it does not help with their rapidly growing expenses. As a result, Martha's family has stopped supporting them. However, one day, Victor's band faced some trouble and was on the verge of disintegrating. This had a significant impact on Victor's mental state and shattered his confidence.

You know my parents were right. I have no good future with you. Why do I let myself believe in your empty promises?"

"Martha-------"

Then Martha ended the relationship with Victor, causing him to cry.

Victor asked Martha if she thought he was dumb not to know between her and Jake, hardening his words with sadness and anger

."Yes, he's way too far from you Victor.. He has more visions than your bullshit band.." Martha spatted.

"Ok get out and live with him.. but don't get my son along with you.." Victor warned dreadfully.

"Why not? He's my son Victor-----"

"So am I------"

Martha argued, "I have more rights because I'm his mother. Just a reminder, we're not married Victor, so you can't take him from me." Victor was slapped by a realization hardly, which made his heartbreak and his desolation about losing his son waved him away. Then rivers of tears started to cascade onto his cheek continuously.

He realizes that Martha is correct, and regardless of his efforts to win custody of his son, the law has substantial evidence against him. As he and his partner were not married, his partner will automatically get custody of their son. Upon hearing this news, Martha quickly went inside the room to gather all her belongings, as well as Dane's belongings, before carefully picking up the adorable two-year-old Dane from his room.

"Mommy wewe goin..." Dane's cute voice asked, frowning his brow in confusion.

"Were going on a trip baby----"

"Daddy?" the innocent Dane asked.

"He's not coming with us baby, because he has other things to do." Martha lied, while caressing Dane's cute face.

Then Martha carried the young Dane outside the room, as she saw Victor who was yowling on his knees. Then Victor saw them as he approached his loved ones. Martha carried the young Dane out of the room. Victor saw them and approached his loved ones as he yowled on his knees.