Seven

I woke up, and the seeped light from the wide window welcomed my eyes. I held my head for a slight ache and just realized where I am and what happened last night. The smile on my lips can't be denied as I remember how fantastic that night was. Like something in me was fulfilled but I can't identify it. I shouldn't be like this since it should be just a job thing for me but something pushes in my mind that whatever happened last night is not just sex but more than that.

I can still smell his scent through this messy cover and the warmth where he laid his body as I just realized that he was no longer on my side. I slightly rolled my eyes, thinking that I shouldn't expect something more than a lover thing over the one-night service.

I uncovered myself and am ready to pick up my things then probably go home just to find out that I'm wearing this silky nightwear then my eyes even became wider as I realized that I was wearing a Gucci Flora Snake Silk nightwear.

I can't avoid being amazed but also ashamed that I don't deserve to wear this thing and I can't afford to stain it. Somehow my mind giggles at the thought that no one tried to dress me after sex and I used to dress alone not until I woke up this morning. But all my thoughts were interrupted when someone speak at the door of this huge Roman room.

"Good morning Mr. Ashy" Lucas welcomed my spirit while wearing his overwhelming smile.

"Uhm, H-hi good morning" I just replied like my voice gonna crack anytime.

"Mr. V was waiting for you in the dining room, breakfast is ready Mr. Ashy" He invited me like a royal class of Europe.

I didn't have the chance to look for my things and I just walked out of the room silently while this gentleman went out of the room after me, the sweet smile never leave his face makes me feel freaked somehow.

"Please Follow me Mr. Ashy," he said as we walked downstairs and took the left hallway that was surely the way where the dining room was located.

Different abstract painting was hanging on the wall as we passed by the hallway. I realized that all this painting symbolizes music, so I wonder maybe MR. V has a passion for music which is very interesting.

Lucas finally opened a door that was supposed to be, I guess the dining room. It's a very classic dining room with a very long mahogany table at the center of the room. Then there I saw him, seating on the Master's chair while busy on his phone. He's wearing a dark Gray tux, while his inner white sleeves were in half unbuttoned, which makes him look hotter in that portrait.

Then the guy beside me just simply cleared his throat to get his attention.

"Good morning!" he looked in my direction and those eyes were not the same eyes I fond last night. Eyes that make him more like a terminator for me. "Please take your seat" he invited with full of seriousness in his voice, like inviting me to take a seat for a conference meeting of the year or having an interview for a job that made me feel dread somehow.

Lucas pulled one of the chairs and guided me to take a seat beside him. The sudden pressure made me gulp my own throat in silence. Then his helpers started to serve the food in front of us and Lucas served me some Avocado Toast with some sliced tomato and cucumber with some white sauce on top of it. While he got Chicken and Waffle on his plate.

"Any drinks you want Mr. Ashy?" Lucas asked.

"Just warm water, please?" I pleaded as he served it to me, while Mr. V was served some champagne. Well, that's considered the main water of riches people I guess.

I started to take a slice of my food as he was but the silence make me swallow my food hardly. I didn't suppress the situation as I decided to make a conversation.