Eight

"Dane,, wake up..." Garry's voice on my head, then lightly shaking my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and his usual fresh face welcomed my eyes. I scratched my eyes and frowned at him.

"Good morning my baby brother.." I crumbled his hair.

"Stop it and stop calling me that" as he giggly tried to push my hand away.

"Calling you what? Baby brother?" I tried to crumble his hair again but he didn't let me.

"I'm not baby anymore..." He pouted and frowned his brows.

"You're 12 and still pouting, yes, you are" I teased and pinched his nose.

"Ouch.... You're so mean" he slapped my shoulder.

"Ouch..." I faked. I grabbed him and pinned him on my bed, as I sat on his belly and give just enough weight. Then I made to locked his arms above his head with my one hand.

Then I started to tickle his chest and armpits, as I always do every time we are teasing each other. He giggled and laughed out loud while trying to escape from my lock.

"So who's the baby brother now..." I teased not stopping from tickling him.

"P-please s-top it Dane.." He was like losing his breath now, so I stopped and freed him as he pushed me and I stumbled on the other side of the bed and my head hung at the edge. I stayed there while looking up at the ceiling, watching the glow-in-the-dark stars I remember Mom put it there because I loved stargazing when I was a little.

Reminiscing, the time we both looked up on the dark sky and the twinkle of the stars designed the night.

"Mom,,, a shooting star.." I pointed my index at the sky.

"Come make a wish..." My mother said.

"Will it be come true?" I asked

"My mon believes that these stars above are our ancestors and they will hear our wish and grant it someday, so wish something that you want in the future."

I closed my eyes and started to think about my wish. "I wish... I wish... To meet my dad someday...." I though before I opened my eyes.

"Whatever you wish for will be granted." My mom caressing my hair.

"Will it be sooner mom?" I asked.

"Be patient, it will be on the right time." My mom kissed my cheek.

"Dane?" Garry interrupted my thoughts from that memory.  "Dane? Someone's fancy car was on our driveway..." He added as I frowned while still looking up on the ceiling.

"What car? I asked without moving out from my position.

"A colored beatle-green Ferrari?" He said as I looked at his direction and he was peaking on my window.

I immediately ran on his direction and slightly pushed him for me to see what's on the outside, having a hint who is at our driveway. I peaked from the blinds of my window and just confirmed who is it be, the same car that my last client used to accompany me hear last time.

"Mr. V...." I muttered and my heartbeat became abnormal somehow. Questioning myself, what is he doing here?

"Wait, who's it?" Garry asked then pushed me lightly to peak on too.     "I never knew that you have a friend with such fancy car Dane." He added.

"It's not a friend... That's my boss... From the restaurant." I lied but my voice seems cracking.

"And what a boss from the restaurant doing here?" He interrogated.