-Chapter Two-

Readers PoV

My eyes widen slightly when I realise I am yet to introduce myself. "Oh, my name is (Y/n), by the way. These are my brothers, Jake," I point over toward him, "and Dylan." I do the same for him before turning my attention back to the characters, "Any questions?" I ask. They shake their heads, apart from Ash.

"So no one is going to comment on the whole 'jumping dimensions' thing?" Ash raises a brow. I turn to him and shrug.

"Well, there's not much I can say about that. I don't understand how that has happened either." I shrug. I sigh softly before running a hand through my hair/brushing myself off, biting my lip. "You don't have anywhere to go. I have a few spare rooms that you're all more than welcome to have while we figure out how to get you home."

Jake stands up suddenly, making me quickly spin around and look at him. "Hello? We have parents?" he held his hands out in a 'what the fuck?' gesture. I shrug,

"Well, they're on a business trip at the moment, so that doesn't matter until they're back." I turn back to the cast, "so, what do you say?"

They go silent as they all look around at each other, silently debating what to do. Grell is the first one to speak up.

"Darling, we would be delighted to stay here with you! Say, you would look stunning in red!" She grins, strutting her extravagant self over to me. I let a small smile reach onto my face as she traces her index finger over my jawline before lifting my head slightly. I blush softly before stepping away.

"Okay, down, girl, that's my sibling you're touching." Dylan places his (S/t) hands on my shoulders and gently drags me closer to Jake and himself. I see Grell smirk, but not say anything else. I let out an exaggerated breath before pulling out my phone and checking the time.

04:32 pm

"It's still fairly early, and I would assume you guys would like to become familiar with your surroundings and temporary home, so I'll allow you all to explore the house. I suggest staying in pairs, at least, because it is a big house and you could quite easily find yourself lost." The characters nod before departing from the room in pairs and off to another place in the house. I sigh and turn to my brothers.

"We certainly do have our work cut out for us."

-----------------------------------

Ciel's PoV

I narrow my eyes as I look around the house judgmentally. It was big, and I could easily find myself lost if I wasn't careful. It's also well-kept.

'Maids, perhaps? There is no way they take care of a house of this size on their own.'

I walk into a room that was fairly close to the one we had just been in with Sebastian on my trail like a loyal dog. I examine it, from the odd statue of a goat to the many pentacles, to the lit black and red candles, and the three books that lay on the dark oak table. I edge my way towards it and slowly drag my finger across the paperback covers of the books.

"The Satanic Scriptures, The Satanic Bible and The Unholy Bible?.." I read out in question, my blue brows furrowed. I turn to my butler, who is also looking around the room. I didn't have to look up at the demon anymore, thanks to puberty finally allowing me to have a growth spurt. We're now around the same height.

"Sebastian, what does this mean? What is the statue? I don't understand...are they demons?" I question.

He shakes his head, "no, young master. They are certainly not demons, however, I couldn't pick up on an aura for them, but I assumed that was because we are not entirely from this dimension. As for the statue, I believe that is Baphomet. It is the equivalent of yin and yang for Satanists, a representation of balance. The books are most likely the religious scriptures." Sebastian answers, a small smirk on his face.