-Chapter Twelve-

Readers PoV

I cringe at the gentle knocking coming from my bedroom door. I sluggishly roll onto my other side to face whoever will walk through.

"Who is it?.." I drone out. I wiped my eyes, making sure there were no leftover fallen tears.

"It's me. Can I come in? I'd like to apologise for Sebastian's actions." Ciels muffled voice calls. I narrow my eyes at the door before shooting out of the comfort of my bed. I storm over to my door and unlock it, swinging it open. I stare up at the bluenette in front of me with venom evident in my harsh gaze. He meets my glare with shocked eyes.

I grab his ear, dragging him into my room before throwing him effortlessly onto the floor. I quickly lock my door before storming over to him. I stand over him as he looks up in shock, taking time to register what had just happened.

"What?! Was sending your butler to assault me in my own home, not enough?! Why must you feel the need to show up at my bedroom door with a pitiful gaze and half-assed apology?" I reach down and grip his collar, about ready to take out my anger on him when he stays quiet.

He opens his mouth before closing it again, clearly not sure what to say. I huff in anger and throw him back to the ground. I continue to glare down at him.

Ciel lets out a shakey breath as he slowly gets up. Once he's up, he sits down on my bed, gesturing for me to do the same. I reluctantly listen and sit facing him.

"What I told Sebastian to do was...extreme, and I know that now," He begins. I roll my eyes.

"Great, Logan Paul. Anything else?"

"You don't have to accept my apology, but from the bottom of my heart, I truly am sorry for the trauma I may have inflicted due to my orders." Ciel finishes quietly. I stay silent for a moment.

"What if it was Lizzy that had happened to?" I poke. I know he's apologised, but I'm not tolerating half-assed bullshit after his butler touched me up. He visibly freezes at my words.

"You most certainly wouldn't like it, even if you don't return her love. You deeply care about her, you would never want something like that to happen to her. So, why would you be so willing to inflict that pain onto someone else when they're less important to you? Fuck, I know you lack empathy but at least have some morals. You'd be fucking lost without my help, Ciel. You all would be." I remind him. He reaches his hand out for my own, taking it in his grasp.

"I know! This is why I am genuinely apologising. I would hate if Lizzy were harmed in such a way, and I should've never put a person such as yourself in that position, especially not when the information I wanted was so easily accessible. Please, how can I make this up to you?" He questions, making me roll my eyes.

I huff aggressively before standing up again and walking over to my door, unlocking it and opening it.

"Well, you can start by getting out of my fucking room and not speaking to me." I snap, waiting impatiently by the door for him to leave my room.

Ciel sighs in defeat before reluctantly leaving. Once he's out of the room I quickly slam it and lock myself back in.

I groan and let my head fall into my hands. "This is such a mess..."

I drag myself over to my phone to check the time.

13:07

I roll my eyes. 'Probably best I get dressed before my parents suspect something happened.'

I make a quick trip to the bathroom to freshen up before I make my way over to my wardrobe as I ponder over how emo I want to dress today. I settle on a solid six out of ten and begin to reach into my wardrobe. I hum as I look over the multiple articles of clothing.