-Chapter Six-

A week later, Readers PoV

"Alois you stupid blonde fuck, give me my phone back!" I narrow my eyes at the older teen in front of me, debating whether to pounce onto his back or not.

"No! Spend time with us, with me, instead of grinning at your phone all day!" He folds his arms and huffs as a stubborn child would do after being told they couldn't get ice cream. I roll my bright/dark (E/c) eyes and take a step toward him. 

"Alois." I pause, taking a deep breath through my nose. "I need to know what Stacy did last Friday!" 

"Stacy didn't do shit!"

Just as I'm about to jump onto Alois' back and show him what I think of spending time with them, I feel a tug onto my black t-shirt before I slam into a hard chest and arms wrapping around me before throwing me over their shoulder. I pause for a minute, stunned as I process what had just happened, and who's shoulder I'm leaning over.

"I'm going to have to refrain you from jumping on my master, (Y/n)." I hear Claude's voice ring out in his monotone voice, as always. I groan as I place my hands on his back and push myself up so the blood isn't rushing toward my head, also so my face isn't right next to Claude's ass.

"Fine, fine. Whatever. I'll stay off my phone. Just let me down." I pat his back as he begins to set me back down on the floor. He stays next to me, however. I turn back to Alois with my hand out. "Pass me my phone, bitch." 

Alois smirks as he places my phone in his jeans back pocket. "Hm, no. You can get it back after spending time with us." 

I throw my head back and let out an exaggerated sigh with my eyes closed, abruptly stopping as an idea comes to mind. 

'Okay, I'll spend time with them.' 

I turn to Claude, who looks at me with suspicion laced in his narrowed gold eyes. Before he had the chance to say or do anything, I stand on my toes and snatch the glasses off of his face before sprinting away with them.

"I've got your eyes!" I grin as I run around the bottom floor of the house. Once I hear Claude's light footsteps slamming into my tiled floors, I speed up and run into the living room where almost everyone is. I spot Sebastian cleaning around it and instantly run over to him, clutching onto his leather jacket. I don't give him time to say anything before I began climbing up the poor demon and making myself comfortable on his shoulders. Once I'm comfortable I look around the room. Everyone, including my brothers, was in here, except Ash, Grell and Undertaker.

Everyone looks at me, smirks or raised brows on their faces. There is no in-between. 

"Oh, okay. Why are we doing this exactly?" Sebastian asks as he places his hands on my legs to keep me in place, making eye contact through the mirror facing us. I let out a laugh as I show him the glasses. He nods in understanding, smirking. 

"(Y/n)! Give me my glasses back!" I jump slightly as I hear Claude's voice suddenly. Sebastian turns around so I can face him. I give him the middle finger. 

"Blame Alois, he wanted me to spend time with you lot, so I am!" I hold the glasses above my head so he isn't able to reach them.

"My highness isn't the one who has taken my glasses." He deadpans. I roll my eyes.

"You're not getting them back." 

Suddenly I'm pulled down off of Sebastian's shoulders and am now being held bridal-style in Claude's arms. 

"That's my sibling you just pulled halfway across the room!" Jake jumps up from his place on the couch, frowning. 

"Eh, it's cool. He's just on his period." I look over at Sebastian and see him on my floor. I frown.