-Chapter Three-

Black Butler, In The Modern Era

Readers PoV

I moan quietly as I let my body sink into the bath, the boiling water scorching my body as the bubbles surround me.

'Amazing...'

I let my body sink into the tub until the water is just above my lips. I stare half-lidded at a lit candle that lays on the edge of the porcelain tub.

'I really can't believe that the black butler characters are here. It's so...weird. I wonder how they ended up here. Why didn't I ask them? Ugh, I'm so clapped.'

I roll my eyes before lifting myself and starting to do my routine, taking my time even though I should really be going to sleep sometime soon.

----------------------

"Oh my god, I'm going to be so tired tomorrow." I roll my eyes as I check the time on my phone.

02:21 am

I quickly throw on a pair of black, long sleeve pyjamas before jumping into bed. Literally. And hurting my hip in the process.

"Ack, my fucking hip!" I hiss. I let out a sigh of frustration before getting over it.

Instead of going to sleep, however, I decided that now is the best time to answer my messages. I grab my phone and open it. I cringe slightly once I see the mass amount of unopened messages from (Bf/n).

(Bf/n)

Bitch, do I have some tea.

(Bf/n)

I'm not telling it until you're on this chat.

(Bf/n)

Omg, what are you doing? hurry up and answer me.

(Bf/n)

I can't wait any longer, I'm saying it.

(Bf/n)

So anyway, you know that bitch Amanda? Well, she's only went and shagged Tom even though she's with Brian

(Bf/n)

And Brian found out and he's slashed her cars tires. Shocked me because he's always seemed so chill. However, I would also be pretty pissed if my boyfriend cheated on me after two years.

(Bf/n)

Also, lets go the spot

(Bf/n)

BRO

(Bf/n)

I swear you best had be dead.

And from there on it was just spam of the bee movie script. I shake my head before replying and setting my alarm as I knew she wouldn't be awake at this time. I blow out the candles that I had lit before getting in the bath and get comfortable under my covers.

'I wonder what tomorrow holds...'

I let my eyes close and sleep overtake me.

-----------------

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck-" I curse as I quickly put my shoes on and grab my bag before throwing it over my shoulder. To sum things up, I woke up late.

I snatch my pentacle necklace from my side and my phone off of my bed. I put my phone in the breast pocket of my blazer before running out of my room and slamming my door. I don't bother to lock it.

Black Butler, In The Modern Era (Black butler x Modern! Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara