BONUS- Chapter 12: (not) Valentine's Day

This chapter is a Valentine's Day Special, but it's not mention as Valentine's day because I don't think it exists in this alternate world. But you can know it in your hearts. Happy Early Valentine's Day to you all, I hope you all have a good time with your Valentine's and/or family and friends. And if all else fails, you can always buy discounted chocolate when it's over. (Ow<)

Noelle POV

Noelle woke from her bed, a bit flustered as well. The Silva's hair was a frizzy mess, her clothes crinkled, the bed sheets thrown into an odd arrangement. Noelle's back hurt, her eyes hurt, her heart hurt. It was almost dizzying to look forward and remember what had happened the night before. It was comforting to know that Asta cared enough to come and look for her, even to-

Wait.

How did he get in her room?

She groaned in frustration and pulled her sheets back over her head, ignoring the late morning sunshine reaching through the windows, quietly telling her to get up. The water mage sighed and reluctantly obliged to the friendly warm rays of sunlight. The grumpy Black Bull got out of bed, changed into her regular clothes, piece by piece, and combed out her silky pale bluish hair. Selecting her elastic bands, Noelle swept up her hair into two separate pigtails, elegantly tying them tightly.

Walking over to the door way, she slipped on her sandals and opened her door, just in time to face a cat with wide eyes and magenta . . . fur? No, this was . . .

"Rouge!" Noelle cried as the cat jumped on her, pushing the poor teen onto the floor.

"Ara, Ara! Sorry about that Noelle," Vanessa smiled, and offered the young Silva a pink gloved hand. She gratefully took it, pulling herself up straight. It was strange for Vanessa to be up any earlier than noon, especially on a weekend.

"So, is what I hear true?" Vanessa asked, picking up the threaded string cat.

"What are you hearing?" muttered Noelle, dusting off her skirt and walking over to her dresser to pick up her wand and grimoire.

"That you have a crush on Asta," the witch hummed, petting the small magical feline between its ears. (I have no idea if Rouge has a gender or not.)

Noelle shrieked, dropping the grimoire she was holding on her foot. She produced an 'ow' before stumbling over to the door frame with a red face.

"No, of course it's not true!" Noelle's tone was urgent and it was obvious-

"You're lying," Vanessa smirked and watched in amusement as Noelle's face turned into a deeper shade of red.

"So did you tell him?" The pink haired mage asked, casually twirling a lock of rosy hair.

"No . ." Noelle trailed off, nervously tapping her perfect nails against the hard cover of her freshly retrieved grimoire. The water mage had already given up trying to convince Vanessa otherwise, she was so tense.

"Well then, today's your lucky day. Do you know what today is?" Vanessa held up a finger, waving it slightly as if she was teaching.

"Um . . . Saturday?" Vanessa waved her hand in a gesture to 'keep going, keep going,'

"February fourteenth?" Noelle had no idea why it mattered, but she sank to the floor because it felt like this would take awhile.

"Exactly! The rumors seem to say that on Friday the 13th, terrible luck is bound to find you, and things like death, heartbreak and other horrible things. But the day after, good luck surely is there, and in February, the day after Friday the 13th, is the luckiest day for love."