-03

Elizabeth tightly clutched onto her backpack straps, not really sure if she was ready to walk in yet.

A nudge into her back, broke her out of her thoughts. She turned to meet the green eyes of Thomas.

"Move along shortie, theres people who have places to be." He said pushing her out of the way and letting the people behind them pass.

"You remember the plan right." Leon asked his younger siblings.

Thomas nodded.

"We meet here after school and wait for Dylan to come." He said confidently. Leon looked over to Elizabeth.

"You got that, Lizzie?" He bent down to her size.

The small girl looked up to her brother and nodded making his smile. He took her hand and they said their goodbyes Thomas who went off with his friends to their class.

Leon took his youngest sibling to her class before wishing her a goodbye and making sure her uniform was sorted out.

Then, Elizabeth made her way into the classroom, already dreading her decision to go to school that day.

Unconditional

Dylan tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, growing impatient.

"Are you sure their on their way?" He asked Thomas who was waiting patiently in the backseat, already starting his homework.

"Yeah." He replied.

"You better not be lying to me, kid." Dylan warned pulling a cigarette out of his pocket and lighting it.

"Mrs. Reed says that smoking is bad for you." Thomas told him, not even glancing up from his work.

"Well tell Mrs. Reed that she can shove her facts up her." He wasn't able to finish when the passenger door of the car opened, the cries of a girl emerging with it.

Dylan looked over to find his sister clutching a cloth to her nose, tears streaming down her face and his younger bother ushering her into the car.

"Holy shit, princess what happened to you?" Dylan said bringing her face closer to his, slowly removing what he now knew as a hoodie before examining her nose carefully.

"V-Vanessa yelled at me and pushed me for talking to Jason today." The girl sniffed as Leon rubbed off dirt that was on her uniform.

"Well what did you do to her?" Dylan asked.

"H-huh?" Elizabeth looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Lizzie, when boys push me when I play with their girls, I push them back!" He encouraged her.

"But bubba said playing with people is bad." Dylan scoffed.

"Yeah well Christian is also the one who never gets laid." He said, putting the car into gear.

Elizabeth wondered in her head.

What was getting laid?
End.

What was getting laid?End