-28

A week later and Dylan was ready for release. The doctors said he recovered fast, unexpectedly from the amount of drugs he took but Dylan was constant about the fact that he wanted to go home.

The police and CPS showed up, asking Christian lots of questions, both ultimately agreeing on therapy and rehab for Dylan to ensure he never did this again.

McKenna had made a surprising appearance at the hospital, bringing a box of cupcakes which was very appreciated by the kids. Christian had left the two teenagers to talk and Dylan had expressed his feelings for her shyly, his eyes widening when McKenna crouched down to peck his cheek softly, admitting she had grown feelings for him too and was a little disappointed when he had never messaged her about the details about their date, quickly becoming flustered after Dylan teased her.

Dylan smiled as he crouched down, Lizzie running into his arms, Thomas and Leon not following too far behind. Sawyer met up with them, embracing his brother in a tight hug.

Christian trailed behind Dylan, having signed him out from the hospital. And as a family, they all walked to the black car that ultimately fit all of the siblings as they drove to the dinner in town, to have a much needed celebratory dinner.

Leon grinned as Dylan smacked him in the back of the head, laughing before running to meet with Thomas who was tormenting his little sister.

The oldest brothers watched as Leon frowned at his younger brother before Lizzie ran over to them, immediately going to Christians side who wrapped an arm around her small frame.

"Yeah, I'm not a fucker!Bubba what's a fucker?" She innocently looked up to her brother who scowled, looking down at Thomas who grinned cheekily.

The family sat at a booth, squeezing into the small space. They enjoyed their time together happy they were all present.

LTIU

About a month later the family and McKenna all joined together for a night out, Sawyer helped Lizzie with her coat as they all situated in the living room for a movie.

A couple hours later the movie came to an end, the sound of snoring infiltrated Christians ears as he looked down to find both of the youngest sibling snuggled up together, sound asleep.

He chuckled, pulling out his phone before snapping a picture of the three to use later, for blackmail of course.

As he looked around the room he saw Dylan dozing off, a slight smile on his face as him and McKenna cuddled together as well.

Sawyer and Christians gazes met, the warm mess in their eyes becoming obvious as they smiled at the sights before them.

After everything that had happened, everything had come to an end the way it would have.

They were content with everything so far and would continue to work hard for the family and build up a good relationship with each other.

The youngest siblings still had time to grow up and Christian and Sawyer knew they would do everything and anything to protect them from all the monsters that seemed to invade on their seemingly normal life.

And that's when the family knew, their love for each other would forever be unconditional.

The End.