ok i feel bad about the cliffhanger so heres part 2

Kokichi's pov
_____________________________________________________________________

Saihara bit onto the pocky and we slowly nibbled away on it my face mustve been as red as a curtain you see on a theater stage. We were both looking at the picky stick getting shorter avoiding eye contact it wasn't working though. Slowly the piece of picky got closer and closer until our lips collided, his lips felt soft and kind they practically felt perfect on mine. I blushed even harder if that was even possible, but I was enjoying it. Before I had realized anything the pocky broke and I had the pocky, we separated and looked around the room, everyone was looking at us with what seemed to be a lenny face? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) tsumugi was taking notes akamatsu pictures, and Rantaro was......crying? Why.

"uh next game..." I say trying to change the topic

"lets play spin the bottle!"

"no miu" everyone somehow said that at once and she was out numbered

"let's play seven minutes in heaven" tsumugi suggested

We settled on that and we started, the first pair being tsumugi and angie

We shoved them in the closet and nothing really happened we heard a few giggles here and there but that's about it.

Next was kayayayayaday and Miu

They were full on making out-

Next was me and saihara~kun? Oh no no no no if I go in there he will know I'm claustrophobic but if I back out people will think I'm weak and will tease me what do I do what do I do what do I do

"ouma~kun??" Saihara said waving his hand in front of my face "h-huh oh uh sorry I spaced out" he smiled gently before speaking again "ah its alright do you want me to carry you in the closet" he winked. I blushed, hard. "I- uh y-yeah sure" I didn't process what I had just said before getting swooped off my feet now being carried bridal style into the closet. Once I had processed what had happened I was in the small dark cold closet. I began to shake A bit trying my best to contain it which wasn't working. I went to the corner and sat hugging my knees. Saihara seemed to notice me panicking and scooted over to me. "Hey ouma~kun? Are you ok" tears started steaming down my face and he hugged me I felt warm in his embrace it made me. Comfortable, yeah that. I started to doze off and in a few minutes I was asleep.

SIMPS pov
_____________________________________________________________________

IM CUDDLING OUMA~kUN IM CUDDLING OUMA~KUN IM CUDDLING OUMA~KUN IM CUDDLING OUMA~KUN EEEEEEEEEEK. suddenly I feel the weight get a bit heavier I look down to see him asleep. I use my hands to wipe his tears as he was crying, omfg he's so cute. I don't want this to end. I snuggle up to him a bit more and make sure he's comfortable, I'm pretty sure he might be claustrophobic or he's scared of the dark I don't really know nor is it my business.

Kaede pov
_____________________________________________________________________

I hear the timer go off. "Times up!" I hear Miu call "ill go get them" I say confidently I stand up and walk to the closet door and start pounding on it to get their attention. For all I know they're fucking each other

I knock on the door once. No answer. Again. No answer. I began to violently knock on the door whist yelling. Which intact got their attention. Shuichi unlocked a door to be what seems like a sleeping ouma in his hands. "Wtf did you knock him out or smth?"
I said rolling my eyes "what? No you fucking asshole with a crush on the honey bitchlet" I blush a bit at his blackmail comment. "He fell asleep on me!" He said excitedly he then walked over to his sleeping bag and set kokichi down (why tf did I almost type saiouma) he then proceeded to go into his bag stopping for a second to pull out a notebook and flip through it before putting it back and pulling out pajamas. He than began to sit next to kokichi. Awkwardly. "Should I change him-" "nah let one of us change him he's quite gay soooo" I said "ok-" kirumi came and picked kokichi up and brought him to the bathroom. She came out ("I'm asexual" lol I see kirumi as an asexual sooooo I'm still questioning-) with kokichi in her hands with different clothes. She layed kokichi on his sleeping bag and we continued playing games til 1am where kirumi forced us to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ok so mom Ily and I will be making a post game fix after this I'm not sorry for the people that didn't enjoy the cliffhanger and I low-key don't know how to write kissing scenes