A Rough Start

"Where the hell were you?...you were supposed to come home last night?" Kandy started snapping at me as soon as I stepped into my bedroom. She was sitting on my bed with her leg crossed tapping her foot on the floor. I knew she was in my house because the door was unlocked, she always had access to my house just like my dad did. In a way I'm glad it was her and not my father but I was still going to get a lecture. I knew she was about to yell at me in 3..2...1...

"I can't believe you spent the night at that man's house! He could have been a murder for all we know! Do you have any idea how stupid that was? Did you guys have sex? Please tell me you didn't! "

"Woah Kandy we did not have sex, he was actually very respectful and sweet" I sat on my bed reminiscing everything that happened. Especially the make out session we had before Kandy had called me. The feeling of his hand on my thigh was unforgettable and I felt the same about his lips.

"Ok so spill the details...I know you guys did something" she said getting closer to me.

"We went to the beach kissed, then went to his apartment which is beautiful by the way and we had a picnic by the fire place..."

"Yeah yeah yeah get to the fun stuff" she said eagerly. Safe to say that Kandy was definitely the wild one out of the both of us. She was the reason why we had fake ID's and would almost get into trouble. She was the trouble maker in school and I was the straight A student.

"Um ok...so after I got out the shower and got dressed he came into the room and we spoke a little and made out...but something was weird. When I called him sir he just stood there...it looked like he was holding back"

"Oh my god that's it...he's definitely a sex addict, only those mother fuckers like being called sir...daddy...master if there really kinky" Kandy jumped up and looking in the mirror fixing her black skirt.

"I'm not calling anyone master or daddy...or sir, I hope he isn't into that"

"Girl you said the same thing with Stephen and look what happened" she started making fake moaning sounds calling out all the names I hated. I threw a pillow at her and we both started laughing.

I heard the door bell ring and we both looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. We ran downstairs to the front door and when I opened it Michael was standing there. He wasn't dressed up all fancy like last night he was wearing the same thing he had on when I left his apartment. His hair was in a slick back ponytail. He towered over me with a slick smile.

"Hello again beautiful" he spoke softly.

"Michael what are you doing?"

"You left your purse in my bathroom, I'm sorry I went through it to find your address, I should have called" he handed me my bag and turned around to walk away.

"Michael if you're not busy why don't you come in" I stumble on my words not wanting him to leave. Kandy looked at me and smiled, but it wasn't a normal smile it was Kandy's evil smile.

Michael nodded his head with a smile and walked inside. "You have a beautiful house miss Rose, it's so big and well decorated"

 "You have a beautiful house miss Rose, it's so big and well decorated"