Detention

"Everyone take your seats" Michael said as he walked over to his desk. He had permanently moved my seat to the front because of my constant talking and class interruptions thanks to Kandy.

That didn't stop her from doing everything she could to make me laugh and get me more into trouble. The boy behind me tapped my shoulder and handed me a note. It had a poorly drawn piece of candy on the front and I knew exactly who it was from.

I hid it in my lap when Michael looked up at me. His eye contact was enough to not only intimidate me but turn me on at the same time. Then he looked me up and down, I had the sudden urge to jump out of my seat and pursue him but I kept my composure.

The only memories I've had of this entire first month of school is me ditching Kandy at lunch just to fuck him. I felt bad but for some reason all the risky sex just made it more addicting and fun.

When Michael turned his head to fix the things on his desk, I opened Kandy's note.

"Mr. Sexy looks good with his hair out!!" It said and I shook my head and started writing on the paper. I told the boy to pass it back to her then focused on Michael.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I didn't want to make it obvious that I was staring but he looked so good. The jacket he had on hugged his body perfectly and I had never seen his hair straight and out of a ponytail. Kandy was right he was Mr. Sexy.

The boy tapped my shoulder and passed me the note. I opened it and started to read it. The note got snatched out of my hand and I looked up in shock.

"A senior passing notes in my class, maybe I should read it out loud" he said as he took it to the front of the class.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you" Kandy yelled out with a smirk. Michael stood there reading the note and his face turned fifty shades of red with widened eyes. He placed it on his desk and rubbed his face.

"I'm giving you detention" he said as he looked at me.

"What the fuck that's not fair!"

"I don't care, be here after school is over"

"What!? No! I have cheerleading practice today after school"

"That's not my problem, don't pass notes in my class"

"What the fuck ever" I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" He said cocking his head to the side.

"I said what the fuck ever...Is that clear enough for you?" I said pissed off.

He looked around the room embarrassed and decided to carry on with the lesson. He called on me a few times but I just sat there and ignored him.

After his class was over I walked out and went with Kandy to lunch for the first time in a month.

"I'm tired of eating this food, it runs right through me" Kandy pushed the tray back and dug into her bag for some chips she had bought earlier this morning.

"Hey are you ok? You've been poking at that stiff mac and cheese for 5 minutes...I think it's dead already" Kandy snorted and rubbed my back. I cracked a smile at her pig like noise and finally looked up at her.

"He knows cheerleading and drama class are my passions, why the hell would he give me detention."

"Maybe he's trying to get you alone"

"He gets me alone everyday during this period" I said now poking at the cold broccoli.

"Just come to practice, he can't possibly chase you down" Kandy gave me an evil smirk.
~
When the last bell rung Kandy met me at my locker. I put my books away and grabbed the small bag that held my cheer clothes in it and we walked to the gym.