Field Trip

"I can't believe you're leaving me" Kandy pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'm sorry Kandy but if you weren't such a bad student you could have came with us" I stepped aside to let Erica get on the bus. Kandy rolled her eyes and stared at the ground. I couldn't help but feel bad for her. I leaned in and threw my arms around her. She didn't hug me back she just continued to sulk while in my embrace.

Michael stepped off the bus and walked up to us. "I'm sorry to interrupt you girls but Lauren we have to go"  he placed both his hands on our backs and I let her go. "You better keep her safe" Kandy said putting her finger in Michael's face.

"I always will" he replied back calmly. Kandy looked back at me and grabbed my face. She planted her lips on mine, giving me a deep kiss. She pulled away smiling and gave Michael a pat on his arm before turning around and walking away. I looked at Michael who had a devilish grin on his face. "What?" I asked giggling. "You two should do that more" he rubbed his hand over his baby soft chin.

"Get on the bus!" I playfully slapped his arm and pushed him until he reached the stairs.

Everyone was partnering up except...Justin. No girl wanted to sit by him because he was a pervert. He winked at me and patted the seat next to him. "Hell no!" I heard Michael yell then felt his strong hand push me into a seat. I landed on the seat with my legs partially open in shock. "What was that for?!" I yelled. He stared in between my legs completely spaced out. I fixed my position to where I was now sitting and Michael finally came back to earth and sat next to me.

"Do you ever wear pants?" He asked while putting on his seat belt. "No, it's hot outside besides short skirts are cuter"I ran my fingers over his print and smiled "it's also easy access for my boyfriend".

Michael looked at me in shock not sure what to focus on. His eyes watched my hand glide over his dick but soon jotted up at me when I said "boyfriend".

"Wel-well it's going to be cold where we're going...did you think about that?" He stuttered as he watched my hand. "Yes...which is why I brought warm clothes and lingerie for you" a sinister grin ran across my face as his eyes widened. Before he could say anything his thought was interrupted.

"Ok let's get a headcount!" Ms cane said as she stepped on to the bus. The more I looked at her the more familiar she looked.

"She went past every seat checking to make sure every student was here. She then stopped and looked at us. "Are you two going to be okay?" She raised her eyebrow and I knew immediately that she had thought about Stephen and I. She didn't know Michael and I were together but with all the time we spend together, it wasn't hard to figure out that we had some sort of attraction to each other.

"We'll be fine Ms. Cane" Michael smiled and she smiled back. Ms Cane walked to the front of the bus and took a seat.

Michael and I have this entire middle section to our selves and with the students already talking loudly over each other it wasn't going to be hard to hide what we both were thinking about doing.

He peeked his head out to make sure no one was paying attention then slid his hand up my thigh. "You get right to business Mister Jackson" he smiled at and pressed his hand against my panties. "How are you already wet?" I can tell he was getting excited.

The bus pulled off out the parking lot of the school and hit a few bumps along the way. It was a 2 hour trip up into the mountains and with all the midday traffic we weren't going to get there until 6-7pm.

••••••••••••••••••~Cabin Lodge~•••••••••••••••••

I felt Michael slowly rub my arm to wake me up. My vision was blurry as I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times to process what was happening. "What happened? Are we here?" I asked in a groggy voice. "Yes baby we're here. You passed out pretty hard after I fingered you" I could hear him trying to hold in his laughter and I pinched him for making fun of me. He escorted me off the bus and my foot sank into snow.

"Ahhhhh FUCK ITS COLD"  I screamed as I jumped onto Michael not caring about the Student-Teacher situation. Everyone stared at us as Michael tried to put me down. My fingers were interlocked behind his neck and my legs had a tight grip around his waist. "Lauren please you're causing a scene" he whispered into my ear.

"I don't care, the snow is cold" I said trying to climb impossibly higher. "Ok students let's just talk inside the cabin" Miss Cane announced. Once we got inside Michael set me down and I started to feel warmer thanks to the beautifully lit fire place. The main hall was huge and decorated with the standard floral couch and animal head plaques on the wall. Miss Cane introduced us to an attractive tall brown skin man. He had a nose piercing and a bald head. "This is Mister..."

"Just call me pac" he finished. "I'll show you were you'll be staying. He said as he walked us over to large staircase.

Each student had there own room on the opposite side of the lodge. The teachers stayed on the other side to avoid any misconceptions. Michael rolled his eyes at the idea and even tried to convince Miss Cane that they should be closer in case any emergencies happen but she simply stressed to the students that our doors should remain locked all night.

After everyone got situated in there room Miss Cane Announced that we all had to be in bed in an hour. She was kind enough to let us explore the property but not wander anywhere outside. She then announced that she will be doing a sweep to make sure that our door our locked. After dismissing us we all walked downstairs to explore the place further.

If it wasn't so cold up here I would love to live here. "Wassup" I heard a voice say from behind me. "Hey pac" I said with uncertainty in my voice. "I just wanted to say you look beautiful-"

"Please don't compliment the students" Michael said standing behind him with his hands behind his back. Pac licked his lips and challenged Michael with a stare down. Michael stood there grinning in his face. After what felt like forever pac finally huffed his breath and walked away with an attitude.

"You are so over protective" I said shaking my head at him. "What? He shouldn't be flirting with students... the one that just so happens to be my girl" I chuckled and he leaned in to try to kiss me. I wedged my hands between us and pushed him away. "Stop we're going to get caught" I said while looking around the empty area.

"I want you to come to my room later tonight" he whispered. "Why don't we go now?" I asked flirtatiously rubbing my hand over his print.

He grabbed my wrist and pushed me under the staircase. "Lauren don't you dare start with me"
"Or what?" I said boldly. Michael rolled his eyes and tried to keep his composure. "Meet me in my room after she does the sweep I'll keep it unlocked". Michael lightly ran his finger up my thigh and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me into a deep kiss. His knee stood between my legs as he pressed me against the wall. I could feel him slowly getting harder and I moaned against his lips.

Michael got an erection quickly. Sometimes just looking at him would make him hard. His lips traveled down to my neck. He lightly kissed it before starting to suck on it roughly. I helplessly grabbed on to his jacket and slightly pushed myself against his knee. He let go of my neck with a loud suction and ran his finger over the visible hickey.

"Now the world knows who you belong to" he said smiling to himself. "Michael you dope what am I supposed to do if someone ask about this".

"You weren't complaining when I gave it to you, matter of fact you were moaning"

"This isn't funny" I said stomping my foot.

"Fine...I'll leave one somewhere else then". Michael yanked my top down roughly exposing my breast. "Hey, what are you doing?" I yelped.

He massaged my nipples with his fingers making them hard then bent down to put it in his mouth. His tongue swirled around my nipples and the feeling of pleasure made me squirm. He kissed them then started to give me hickeys all around my breast.
After three minutes my chest was cover in the dark red imperfect circles.

"There better?" He said and I looked down at my chest in shock. He pulled my top back up and grabbed my hand. He checked the area to make sure the cost was clear then ran me over to the couch by the fire. We sat and spoke until my hour of freedom was up.

This is when the real fun was about to start