Our Newest Problem

It's been 3 months since Justin has left the school, I was feeling a lot better and felt more like myself again. Michael had been amazing with helping me gain my confidence back. He's also been more protective of me.

"Why are we packing up your clothes?" I asked as I tossed him his white t-shirt"

"I'm staying at a hotel, my sisters boyfriend is coming to town and I let them stay here for a few weeks since he owns this apartment complex"

Michael smiled and started to fold the shirt then push it into the already full suitcase.

"Don't stay at a hotel, they're so expensive. You can stay with me at my house." I said getting excited and walking up to him.

"I couldn't do that, it's very nice of you but I don't want to be a burden" he kissed my forehead and I rolled my eyes.

I slammed his suitcase then grabbed it off the bed, running out the room giggling with him chasing a after me.

"Hey get back here" he yelled as we both ran down the stairs. As I was running from Michael I bumped into a man that had to be 6'1. He turned around slowly as I backed away from him.

"Janet...Malcom it's great to see you. We were just leaving. Michael said grabbing my hand with a mischievous smile. "Are you not going to intro-woahhhh"

*************************************************

"It's been so long since I've been here" he said as he walks inside of my house. "Go put your things in my room I'll make us something to eat" I said walking over to the kitchen.

I pulled out meat and cheese from the fridge and decided to make a platter. I didn't want to eat anything heavy that would spoil his dinner.

When Michael came back to the kitchen he had a giant smile on his face. The same smile he had when we left his apartment. "What are you up to Mister Jackson" I asked.

He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me while kissing my neck. "Don't you start anything" I said giggling.

Michael snaked his hands up my shirt and started massaging my breast. "M-Michael stop" I said with heavy breathes.

I missed his touch. It's been so long since we were alone together. Kandy was out at the mall with some friends from school and wouldn't be back for a while.  

Michael spun me around and lifted up my shirt and with no hesitation, bent over to latch his mouth onto my nipple. It was the best feeling in the world, feeling his tongue against my hard nipple while I played in his hair.

His hands explored my body until it reached the seam of my mini skirt. I was ready to give myself into him until I heard a knock at the door.

"Lauren sweetheart" I heard through the door. "Oh fuck hide" I said as I pushed Michael's head down. My father walked through the doors with open arms and I held my hands out.

"No no no don't come I don't have any pants on" I yelled from behind the kitchen counter.

He smiled and walked to the counter and sat on one of the stools. "How are you dear it's been so long, I'm sorry I haven't come to visit..."

He continued to talk and I didn't hear a word he said. I was so distracted by Michael running his thumb over my panties.

"Uhm I've been f-fine, school is good everything is great how are you" My father didn't know about the situation with Justin. It was best if he never found out. If he did he want to move me to a different school away from Michael and Kandy and they were the people I needed most.