Light weight

I put my dress on and went over to my makeup table to curl my hair and fix my makeup. Kandy pushed my door open walking into my room with a matching bra and panty set.

"Um Kandy why aren't you dressed?" I asked giggling. I tried to focus on my eyeliner while looking at Kandy dance in the mirror to make me laugh and mess up.

"Ok seriously I need your help, which pair of heels should I wear. These black and gold ones or these black 6inch pumps?"

I looked at her through the mirror and squinted my eyes really thinking about it.

"Um the black and gold ones"

"Ok thank you, I'll be back" Kandy said scooting out the room. I couldn't help but shake my head at her laughing to myself.  Michael had left an hour ago to change and hasn't called me to tell me he's ready. I hope Kandy didn't scare him off, she was very passive aggressive at times. After I finished my makeup I stood in the mirror looking at my dress.

"Don't worry you look beautiful" Kandy said coming into my room with her dress on

"Kandy this dress is a little to much don't you think?"

"No absolutely not you look stunning" Kandy ran her hands up my leg and over my waist. Kandy new exactly what she was doing and she was a giant flirt when it came to me. I swore she had a crush on me and even though I didn't mind it I just wish she would talk to me about her sexuality.

Kandy playful slapped my butt and pushed me out the way to look at herself in the mirror. "One day I'll get you back for all the times you slap my ass"

"Yeah yeah how do I look?" Kandy said twirling around in the mirror.

"You look amazing I love this outfit"  I walked over to her and rested my head on her shoulder

"You look amazing I love this outfit"  I walked over to her and rested my head on her shoulder. "Don't worry Lauren, tonight will go smoothly, we're going to drink all our problems away....this is going to be our summer....just positive energy, parties, clubs"

"Michael!!" I screamed as I heard my phone ring. Kandy rolled her eyes and watched me answer it.

I cleared my voice and came off as cool and collected when I spoke to him. "Hi...yes the front door is open you can come in....we're in my room...ok"