𝗶𝗻𝗰.1

The feeling of his body on mine is something I can't get over.The feeling of his love with mine is my only trust .

That's my little incubus.

"Why ya gotta be such a Dirt ball joe?" I heard ty laugh

"Why ya gotta be such a Dirt ball joe?" I heard ty laugh. "Mane suck my dick and shut ya ugly donkey looking ass up always getting on me and for what?" I chuckled and closed my door and walked out to my balcony and stared at the sky. I never understood why the sky was such a beautiful thing I mean I've been around the world basically doing shows but never have I thought the sky was beautiful till now. I continued finishing my blunt letting the cool breeze hit my face and shirtless body it felt so good to be at peace with myself and now that I'm living wit my crackhead ass friends All I need now is someone to just chill with maybe even fuck sometimes but mostly to fill my every need without being a bitch about it.

After finishing my blunt I went downstairs to see these niggas eating up all my snacks and watching Tv. "Aye say what y'all doing" "oh now you wanna come outcha room fool we been waiting for you for a hour nigga" I looked down at Joe and smacked his head "Mane shut up" "aye jahseh and stoke Nd dem coming we was finna drink and shit and play some type of game that this nigga symere got" I turned away from joe rubbing his head to look at Frank "what kind does symere wanna play now last time we play a game with his ass that nigga had us at church every day of the week" I stared at this boy bout shocked and scared as hell "we gon find out now" just when he said that the door bell rung .I sucked my teeth and got up and opened it. "Wassam denty" I mean mugged jahseh as he pluck my forehead " don't do that shit triangle" I pushed him in and greeted Everyone else .

Few minutes later we got everything set up on the table I had my head against my hand looking at everyone and everyone around the circular table that state in the gaming room . "So what we playing?"  Sheyaa announced breaking the silence. " Ohhhh it's not a game" jahseh laughed finishing with a snort. "Then what is we doing sitting at the table fo" I asked " we are going to summon something out this book" Symere giggled " OH FUCK NO" me ,joe,frank,Stoke,tyquain,sheyaa,Jordan yelled out. See this why  I don't like this little demonic thing in my house always on some evil shit. " I don't think it's a bad thing to want to see if it works it probably won't"  I'm just deadass staring at these motherfuckas cuz what the hell  literally . "Please guys can we just do it it's fun please" We all looked at each other and nodded .

"Ok so the candles are set up the lights are off umm what else does it say seh" "umm join hands and chant the words that are are around this circle three times and whatever happens don't pull our hands away from each other" seh repeated "what happens if we do?" "We could possibly kill everyone at this table by releasing a demon that takes souls"  "oh that's nice" I gulped "ok well join hands please". I grabbed onto jah hand "close your eyes and repeat after me" I looked at everyone one last time before closing my eyes having everything go black . "Todo la cano de" We started chanting three times fast and nothing happened "well that was idiotic as fuck" we all nodded at joe statement "so can we move-". Just as I was getting to my statement the candles started blinking,the table started moving and the circle in the middle of the table lit up "bro what the fuck is that!" I looked at the reddish gold color come from around the circle and then all of sudden it stopped. I got up from the shanking table.

" I don't know what that was BUT Fuck no my nigga the table just was glowing and everything was spinning I'm bout to dip out this bitch" I was shaking and sweating like a little bitch I think anyone would be like this if this happened to them and I don't like this one goddamn bit . "I agree with you on this denture" "really jahseh you can't be serious"  while I was busy mugging jah there was a thud in the kitchen "so y'all gon get that because I'm chilling here" joe spoke "Symere can u get-. "Thank you for having us we finna dip out" I turned around to see Symere and the rest of them running out the door "PUSSY ASS BITCH!" I spat at them sticking up my middle finger. The noise in the kitchen stopped by now and the rest of us in the household just stared at the entrance way scared "so what we do now" I just shrugged and kept staring "honestly I don't even want to look in that kitchen" .next thing I know there was a small figure coming out the darkness in the kitchen "AYE WHAT IS THAT" I snapped my head to see tyquain holding joe and sheyya hiding behind frank . I shook my head at them at the corner of my I saw more of the figure .Finally it was in the light and I was surprised to see and small boy eating a sandwich . "Uhhh what the duckmis" by frank saying something it caught the boy's attention and when he looked up I backed up into the chair.

He was adorable as fuck with his light smooth skin and big lips and big eyes he looked like a baby almost it was weird "you know staring is rude" even his voice was soft and cute "I mean it's not like you didn't get summoned out by our demonic friends out a book of spells you know" I chuckled at what ty said but closed my mouth as I saw that the boys eyes changed to that red gold color "aye ty stop talking" "what even are you" I asked "you don't know what you summoned but you used a book full of demons?" "Key word we didn't use shit we just helped" I nodded at sheyaa's comment "but really what are you honestly" "oh little old me I'm a incubus and my name is Taymor and I was put here to fulfill one of yours fantasies "