Pt2-5 (kentrell's pov)

"Yo so how you and that little nigga Taymor" I heard sheyaa ask . I looked up from my notepad "we good but I'm not sure if I should ask him to be my baby or not you feel me?I feel like it's wayyy to early and remember what I told you bout his pops?" He answered by nodding "well apparently he felt like if we were to date it wouldn't work out". "You worried about the wrong situation right now y'all would work out I mean look at how far you two got."

"He telling the truth Trell" said Jahmier walking in eating a bag of chips "like man don't you see it Tay practically is in love with you then if you don't remember you both went through some very bad shit especially when it came to family." "But his father is different than mine his father is literally the King of the Underworld , All my father did was leave me and my family to have mental problems and Bills."

"Yeah big difference but it honestly shouldn't matter if you love him as much as you do Kid go ahead and go for it the hell". "Ight I get it but let's this lyric down I'm finished"

𝐹𝐸𝑊 𝐻𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑆 𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑅
As I was walking out of the studio to go home to my lil baby I felt a weird feeling like I was hot as fuck but then I felt my forehead and nothing was wrong with me I was cool and my normal body temp. While I was walking to my car Sheyaa stopped me while he was walking to his car and looked up "Damn that's a bright ass full moon" when he said that I then looked up to be met with a blinding light shining hard on my hazel eyes "yea it's almost as light as when we summoned Taymor" in that moment I got a call from Toosie which is nick's boyfriend .

"Yoo Wass- fuck you mean something wrong with Tay !? Is he ok!? I'm coming" I hung up and ran to my car.

𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

I ran into the house to find Taymor and Nick with glowing eyes and I started getting even more hot. Just when I was about to say something I was pulled into a closet "Aye man what the fuck" then the light turned on revealing Najour "Bro I've been trying to get away from Nick for the longest and it's so hard" he breathed "what's going on with them why are they just looking like that" I asked "they're in heat it happens once there's a full moon and which is tonight".

"Well cant we help them?" "Yes but you'd have to Ykw and I ain't doing that with Nick I don't want to do it while he's like this" he Answered . I looked out the door and saw Taymor just sitting there with his eyes glowing I walked out and stood in front of him . When I did that I got hot to the point where I was going to pass out or breathe heavily I don't know would happen if I touched him.

I grabbed Taymor hand and walked upstairs to my room just holding his hand made a spark appear . When we got in the room I turned and gave him a questioning look. "Tay what's going on and what's wrong with you!". "Kenny it hurts" he cried so I picked him up and laid him down on the bed and held him. "What's hurting my princess?" I questioned. "Everything" he replied I looked down at his lips and looked at his eyes it was something pulling me in and just like that we were inches close .
"Can I touch you down there" it was like instinct when he nodded.

Should I put the smut or leave it as a lil cut off?😏Anywaysss I'M BCKKK😘