Pt.5- pt.1

A month later. Tay POV

"Nick! Can you get the door!" I yelled after hearing the doorbell. I was upstairs doing my hair to get ready for this meeting I have at my new job I got last mont and to say it's easy to work in a schoolhouse as a extra hand teacher in a high school is very hard for me honestly.

"Umm tay there's some pretty tall men here saying they know ur father!" I heard nick yell and in that moment I felt fear . The sound of my father even being mention scares me . I ran out the room towards the stairs .When I got to the ending of the steps I saw two men one was brown skin and short while the other was darker toned and tall.

"How may I help you?" I questioned when I got closed to the door. "Oh Taymor are you really acting like you don't know us?" The tall dark skinned man spoke. While looking closer into the eyes of this unknown person I saw the familiar face of one of my fathers shapeshifters. "Merion why are you here!". "Well.." I stepped back when he pushed the door open and walked in followed by I'm guessing is Hayric or His human name Tyson.

" I stepped back when he pushed the door open and walked in followed by I'm guessing is Hayric or His human name Tyson

Merion

Tyson

"Omg Merion your scaring him and I'm here for it you he should understand so much fear since he thought he was everything in hell" I looked over at Tyson to see him sitting on the couch flipping a coin " Taymor all we want is for you to come back home by your fathers orders or.." he paused "or what" nick question with a gulp. "Or we're going to harm every last single person that you come near little by little breaking you down till the point where you're dead inside" Merion continued with a chuckle at the end.

"I mean come on tay you do know what will happen to you and What your father will do if you don't come back with us" Tyson interrupted "you don't think I know that Hayric ? I'm not doing anything my fathers says anymore I'm finally happy after almost 600 years in hell birthday by birthday month by month it hurts. Shit I barely even know how I was created" I laughed "but I ain't going back especially not with y'all".

"Ohhh I know why he don't want go back it's because of that little punk kentrell?" When he mentioned kentrell my whole body stiffened up. "How do you know about him and I swear if you even lay a finger on him Merion!" "Or what Taymor!?" He yelled "you think I'm that little boy you saw when you left hell I'm definitely not I'm more powerful than before but test me if you want I promise you you'll die along with nick,kentrell and everybody else you met on the surface world! It's not just you on the line it's me and Tyson too , I'm not gonna let H- nobody else die because of you and your faults and failure!" And with that I'm suck between killing this nigga or just beating the living shit out of him "Merion I think he understands what you getting at but Taymor even though I don't like you you gotta come back one way or another" Tyson responded pulling Merion out the house.

I turned to nick

"We gotta big ass problem"
"We very much do honey shii"

Part one of chapter 5 let's hope tay finds a way to get help
595 words👄